Bespoke training provides organisations training courses which are designed around their own needs and objectives. Courses can be written to meet customer requirements or current courses can be tailored to incorporate customers documentation and examples to enhance employees understanding of the subject matter.
As a leading provider of management system and business improvement training, Bywater has significant experience of developing and delivering bespoke training programmes, supporting organisations with a wide range of solutions in both the public and private sectors. Our expertise, independence and pool of professional tutors allows us to work closely with you to create bespoke training courses to meet your requirements.
Our solution has been to develop bespoke training interventions for our clients. Our consultants gain a detailed understanding and knowledge of the issue, policy or process in question and then designs and develops a training course which addresses your specific business objectives.
We have a well developed methodology for the development of bespoke training solutions, key to the success of which is the first phase, to understand your objectives and requirements:
Our approach to bespoke training is to appoint a business experienced consultant, with a detailed understanding of the subject area, responsible for the development process with the client, often followed by course delivery.
Bespoke training courses can take place on a date which is convenient for you at your premises, one of our training venues or online through our Virtual Classroom.
The benefits of Bywater developing bespoke training include:
- You receive training that is fully focussed on your learning outcomes and objectives
- Learning outcomes are more easily embedded into your working practices
- Improved return on investment through measurable improvements in performance
- Greater employee satisfaction and engagement in training which is meaningful to their role
- Our ability to tailor the nature of training approaches taken to match the preferred learning styles of delegates (eg. balance of workshops, case studies, presentation)
- Courses run by consultants / tutors who have a detailed knowledge of your situation as well as the conceptual theory
- The opportunity to develop action plans (individual, team or departmental) as an output of the training