CPDEquivalent to 8 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
TL 9000 Measurements R5.7 Presented Pre-Requisite Training
The programme is designed to provide delegates with a basic knowledge of what the TL 9000 measurement set is, in order to:
- Understand how it can be used to measure and help improve a company’s TL 9000 product categories, counting rules and calculation
- Consider the use of these measurements in the supplier-customer relationship
- Introduction to the QuEST Forum and its purpose.
- Overview of TL 9000 and the relevance of it to a business management system.
- Benefits of the measurements and the measurement handbook framework
- The measurement processes
- TL 9000 metrics overview and interpretation
- Sources of information and further development
There is an optional exam (except for third party auditors) to demonstrate knowledge and comprehension of the TL 9000 measurements for which an additional QuEST fee is charged.
- Those who will be involved in the implementation of TL 9000
- Internal auditors and ISO 9001 trained auditors wishing to expand their knowledge.
- Third party auditors needing a full knowledge of TL 9000 measurements. (This is part of the body of knowledge required to be qualified as a TL 9000 third party auditor).
- Interpret the basic requirements of TL 9000 and how to apply the measurement processes.
- Interpret the TL 9000 metrics and gain an appreciation of the measurements reporting system.
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Of Europe SE|20th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|17th Nov, 2023
Schneider Electric|17th Nov, 2023
Home Office|14th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|8th Nov, 2023
Private|6th Nov, 2023
Custom Interconnect Limited (Group)|30th Oct, 2023
Royal College Of Psychiatrists|19th Oct, 2023