CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This 2-day Method Validation course gives delegates the opportunity to explore and practise skills through discussion and workshops on topics such as method development and end user requirements.
- practitioners/scientists involved in method development, validation and verification
- technical leads/experts responsible for reviewing validation data and/or approving validation reports
- managers responsible for planning resource allocation (time, cost and personnel) to bring new methods into operation
Those who want to understand more generally how ISO 17025 is applied in forensic laboratories may choose to attend our Understanding ISO 17025 for Forensic Laboratories training course.
- considerations before commencing validation work
- validation of measurement based methods
- validation of interpretive methods
- verification of adopted methods
- reporting validation outcomes
- considerations when implementing a new or revised method
While a working knowledge or appreciation of method validation may be beneficial, prior knowledge is not necessary.
At present we deliver this training as a dedicated course for individual organisations. This give you the opportunity train a number of employees at a time and place that suits your business.
Thatcham Research|6th Dec, 2023
NWROCU|4th Dec, 2023
Metropolitan Police Service|16th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|13th Nov, 2023
Premier Partnership|10th Nov, 2023
Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA)|7th Nov, 2023
Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA)|27th Oct, 2023
The Royal Mint|25th Oct, 2023
Private|24th Oct, 2023
DSTL|17th Oct, 2023
Mars|10th Oct, 2023
Biofortuna|6th Oct, 2023