CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This one-day Specification and Service Level Agreement course is designed to introduce delegates to how specifications and SLAs and used within the procurement process and provide an overview of how to write concise documentation to successfully manage supplier performance.
- Introduction to specifications and service level agreements
- Where specifications and service level agreements fit within the procurement process
- Specification types
- Developing specifications and service level agreements
- Writing specifications and service level agreements
- Using service level agreements in supplier performance management
- Those new to procurement and non-technical staff who need to understand what specifications and service level agreements are and how they are created
- Stakeholders who wish to enhance their understanding of specifications and SLAs in order to be in a better position to review documentation and negotiate terms
- Those in procurement or contract management roles who wish to understand how to develop specifications and SLAs
- why specifications and service level agreements are required
- what specifications are and the differences between ‘input’ specifications and ‘output’ specifications
- what typical specifications and service level agreements should contain
- how specifications and service level agreements should be developed
- where specifications and service level agreements fit within the procurement cycle and contract management cycle
Specifications and SLAs are frequently a key feature of customer requirements and need to be discussed and agreed in commercial negotiations. Failure to meet specifications and SLAs often result in penalties for the supplier and unexpected challenges for the customer, so it is important for both customer and supplier to understand how to agree and document their terms in detail.
We run a number of complementary courses that offer overviews and deeper understanding of commercial relationships with customers. These include contract management, negotiation skills, procurement and category management.
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Of Europe SE|20th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|17th Nov, 2023
Schneider Electric|17th Nov, 2023
Sharps Bedrooms Ltd|16th Nov, 2023
Home Office|14th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|8th Nov, 2023
Private|6th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|31st Oct, 2023