Good governance enables organisations to deliver their outputs in an effective and responsible manner whilst meeting societal needs and expectations surrounding fairness, due diligence and ethical behaviour. In addition, a key component in improving an organisation’s governance is to identify and mitigate risks.
Bywater provides a range of Governance and Risk related training courses based on ISO 37000:2021 Governance of Organisations, ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management and the newly released ISO 37002:2021 for Whistleblowing Management Systems. These international standards are applicable to organisations of all sizes within the private, public and not for profit sectors.
Choose your Governance and Risk Management course
ISO 31000 Risk Management Fundamentals Training Course | 1 day
This course explains the framework of risk management and its effective application within an organisation. It is suitable for anyone wishing to understand the benefits and implementation of ISO 31000.
As well as the concepts and tools for implementing risk management, delegates learn how to determine an organisation’s attitude to risk, and how risk management relates to other management issues such as crisis management and business continuity.Next Course: 20 September 2022 Online
ISO 37002 Whistleblowing Management Systems Fundamentals Training Course | 1 day
- Introduces delegates to the key terminology and clauses within ISO 37002 Whistleblowing Management System (WMS) standard.
- Understand how to introduce or improve whistleblowing processes and procedures.
- This course is day one of our Implementing ISO 37002:2021 training course.
Implementing ISO 37002:2021 Training Course | 2 days
- Learn how to determine the scope of a whistleblowing management system and develop a concise whistleblowing policy.
- Understand how to create an effective process to deal with whistleblowing cases including receiving and addressing reports.
- This course incorporates our ISO 37002 Whistleblowing Management Systems Fundamentals training course.
ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Systems Fundamentals Training Course | 1 day
- Understand the clauses and terminology outlined within the ISO 37002:2016 Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) standard.
- Learn how an anti-bribery policy assists organisations to comply with legal obligations and supports the overall compliance policy.
- Recommended for those seeking to learn how to proactively combat bribery and identify suitable anti-bribery controls.
ISO 37000 Governance of Organisations Fundamentals Training Course | 1 day
- Understand the importance of good governance and the clauses outlined in ISO 37000:2021.
- Provides delegates with an understanding of the principles of governance including value generation, accountability, stakeholder engagement, social responsibility and risk governance.
- Suitable for those with a responsibility for enhancing corporate governance.
Bushboard|20th Jun, 2022
Intelligent Energy Limited|17th Jun, 2022
PKF Francis Clark|16th Jun, 2022
Epson Telford Ltd|16th Jun, 2022
Fugro|15th Jun, 2022
Bureau Veritas|13th Jun, 2022
Vision Rt Ltd.|13th Jun, 2022
Cheshire Constabulary Headquarters|13th Jun, 2022
Belac Group Limited|10th Jun, 2022
Keystone Lintels|10th Jun, 2022
Steel & Alloy Processing Ltd|10th Jun, 2022
Inter Scientific|9th Jun, 2022