CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
Information Security has evolved to become an essential part of everyday business. Breaches of information security not only affect a business’s brand and reputation, but it can also impact on day to day operations (including meeting customer requirements) and carries legal implications that frequently lead to companies being fined for breaching data protection. This, in addition to GDPR, means there is a stronger need for stricter information security practices in companies than ever before.
As Internal auditing is one of the fundamental activities for maintaining and improving a Management System, the internal auditor plays a highly important role in determining the effectiveness of an organisation’s information security processes. This two-day Integrated Information Security Management System (ISMS) & Quality Management System (QMS) Auditor training course is designed to provide students with an understanding of ISO 27001 and Information Security, both from an implementation and auditing perspective, so that they can incorporate information security criteria into their existing Quality Management System audits.
- Introduction to Information Security and Information Security Management Systems
- Integrating Information Security criteria into Quality Management System audits
- Integrating Information Security into an existing QMS
- ISO 27001 Requirements
- ISO 9001:2015 clauses that relate to the management of
- The Integrated Management System Internal Audit Process
- Planning the audit (including QMS/ISMS checklist)
- Conducting an integrated QMS/ISMS audit
- Reporting, including non-conformity statements
- Existing 1st, 2nd and 3rd party QMS auditors looking to expand their knowledge to be able to incorporate Information Security within their QMS audits
- Staff who will be involved in performing ISMS Internal Audits
- Managers responsible for Information Security within their department or organisation
- knowledge of the principles of Information Security
- an understanding of the key elements of ISO 27001:2022
- an appreciation of how Information Security forms part of ISO 9001:2015
- the skills to audit a process with Information Security requirements
- the skills to audit a process in an integrated way with Quality Management and Information Security requirements.
Delegates will also receive an Integrated ISMS & QMS Auditor training course certificate, in recognition of their new knowledge and skills.
This course is designed to explain how an information security can be incorporated into an organisation’s quality management system. With a focus on the role of the internal audit, the course has value for both internal and lead auditors who wish to integrate information security with their quality management system audits.
We offer this training course on a dedicated basis, allowing your organisation to choose a time and place to suit your requirements. Dedicated training enables you to train several employees at once, either at a venue of your choice or in our Virtual Classroom.
This interactive training is provided by our experienced subject matter tutors both in person and online, who are happy to discuss and answer questions as the course progresses.
Yes, you will receive a Certificate of Completion after you have completed the full 2-day course. This will indicate that you have gained new skills and can be used to enhance your CV and LinkedIn profile, as well as being notified to managers and colleagues within your organisation.
The course is equivalent to 14 hours of CPD.
EDF Energy Ltd|28th Nov, 2023
Regulus|27th Nov, 2023
Trusted Technology Partnership|21st Nov, 2023
Atkins Realis|20th Nov, 2023
Vehicle Lease And Service Ltd|15th Nov, 2023
MOD|13th Oct, 2023
Dkc Construction Ltd|12th Oct, 2023
Redfern Energy|11th Oct, 2023
John Peck Construction Ltd|5th Oct, 2023
Northrop Grumman UK Ltd|27th Sep, 2023
Huber+suhner Polatis Ltd|18th Sep, 2023
SRT Marine Systems Plc|15th Sep, 2023