CPDEquivalent to 16 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This 2-day course takes delegates through the integrated audit process, from the development of the audit schedule through to its follow up and closeout. Interactive workshops and case studies encourage discussion around the benefits and practicalities of auditing an IMS.
Students will leave the course with the skills and confidence to undertake audits of integrated management systems.
- those who have no previous experience in auditing but do have knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- existing quality, environmental or health & safety management systems auditors who wish to broaden their capability into the other disciplines
- those involved in the development and implementation of an integrated management system (IMS)
- anyone who is required to identify gaps in the effectiveness of their IMS
To benefit fully from this course, delegates are expected to have knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. This knowledge can be gained from our 1-day Integrated Management Systems Overview course, which runs the day before this course.
- assessing environmental aspects, H&S hazards and risks
- legal framework for auditors
- the audit process, including
- audit planning
- preparing IMS audit checklists
- non-conformity writing and closing meetings
- reviewing corrective action
- techniques and improvement approaches for auditing integrated management systems
- auditor skills and knowledge
- understand the risks and benefits of integrated management system auditing
- plan for and perform an integrated management system audit
- identify the effectiveness of the management system under audit
- provide an overview of aspects, hazards and risks and understand the legal framework of quality, environmental and health & safety requirements
- apply and develop the necessary skills to undertake integrated audits covering various management system standards
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
Geodis FF UK Ltd|16th Aug, 2022
Indivior Ltd|27th Jul, 2022
MoD|27th Jul, 2022
27th Jul, 2022
TUV Rhineland UK Ltd|26th Jul, 2022
UK Cares|26th Jul, 2022
Islington Council|22nd Jul, 2022
NMB Minebea UK Ltd|22nd Jul, 2022
RNLI|22nd Jul, 2022
Partwell Cutting Technology Ltd|19th Jul, 2022
Rx Info Ltd|14th Jul, 2022
Lifescan Scotland Limited|14th Jul, 2022