CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This 2-day course takes delegates through the integrated audit process, from the development of the audit schedule through to its follow up and closeout. Interactive workshops and case studies encourage discussion around the benefits and practicalities of auditing an IMS.
Students will leave the course with the skills and confidence to undertake audits of integrated management systems.
- those who have no previous experience in auditing but do have knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- existing quality, environmental or health & safety management systems auditors who wish to broaden their capability into the other disciplines
- those involved in the development and implementation of an integrated management system (IMS)
- anyone who is required to identify gaps in the effectiveness of their IMS
To benefit fully from this course, delegates are expected to have knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. This knowledge can be gained from our 1-day Integrated Management Systems Overview course, which runs the day before this course.
- assessing environmental aspects, H&S hazards and risks
- legal framework for auditors
- the audit process, including
- audit planning
- preparing IMS audit checklists
- non-conformity writing and closing meetings
- reviewing corrective action
- techniques and improvement approaches for auditing integrated management systems
- auditor skills and knowledge
- understand the risks and benefits of integrated management system auditing
- plan for and perform an integrated management system audit
- identify the effectiveness of the management system under audit
- provide an overview of aspects, hazards and risks and understand the legal framework of quality, environmental and health & safety requirements
- apply and develop the necessary skills to undertake integrated audits covering various management system standards
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
Yes, you will receive a certificate after the course to confirm your attendance for both days. The certificate demonstrates to your employers, colleagues and other interested parties that you have achieved an understanding of the risks and benefits of integrated management systems and know how to carry out an effective audit.
The course is equivalent to 16 hours of CPD.
The IMS auditor training gives current auditors with expertise in quality, environmental and/or health & safety standards the opportunity to extend their knowledge to other disciplines. You will gain practical insights into managing multiple management systems with an integrated approach.
The course will benefit you most if you have a good basic understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. If you feel your current knowledge could do with updating, one option would be to first attend our 1-day Integrated Management Systems Overview course.
The course explains the complete audit process, from planning, through checklists, report writing and reviewing corrective actions, to performance improvement support, giving you a step-by-step guide to auditing integrated management systems.
We reinforce teaching with interactive workshops and discussions with the tutor and fellow delegates to help you ensure you are achieving the greatest benefit from the 2 days of training.
Klinger Ltd|21st Nov, 2023
Sika Limited|14th Nov, 2023
Dlt Engineering Ltd|16th Oct, 2023
Sitek Consultancy Services Ltd|13th Oct, 2023
Aspect Contracts Limited|16th Aug, 2023
Dnata|14th Aug, 2023
Dnata|11th Aug, 2023
Siga (Electronics) Ltd|9th Aug, 2023
Arcadis|2nd May, 2023
Arcadis|27th Apr, 2023
Bericap UK Ltd|13th Mar, 2023
BDO LLP|10th Mar, 2023