CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
On this 1-day interactive course delegates will learn about the features of process-based management systems in general, with a focus on the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. They will explore how organisations can identify common approaches to these requirements to create an integrated system. And further workshops will cover topics such as quality, environmental and health & safety management controls.
Students will leave the course with a basic understanding of these core management system standards, and of the value of combining and streamlining their approach to management systems.
- quality, environmental and health & safety managers tasked with developing an integrated management system
- managers wanting to develop a business management system who need to understand the benefits and potential pitfalls
- senior managers and those needing to support continual improvement opportunities
- anyone looking for a general awareness of management system standards
- those needing to satisfy the knowledge requirements in order to attend the 2-day Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course
- features of integrated management systems (IMS) based on business processes
- common requirements of management system standards
- key requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- process controls for QMS, EMS & OH&S management systems
- an integrated approach to developing a management system
- assess the benefits of an integrated approach to management systems
- demonstrate knowledge of the structure and requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- appreciate the synergies between these management system standards
Delegates may follow up completion of this course by attending our Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course, which will give those involved in managing and/or auditing integrated management systems the knowledge and skills to audit an IMS effectively.
Course dates and venues
Yes, you will be sent a certificate which you can use to demonstrate your understanding of the value of an integrated approach to management systems to your organisation, and how to get started.
This 1-day course is equivalent to 7 hours CPD.
Our Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course will teach you about auditing integrated management systems within your organisation. To make the most of that course, you are first asked to have a good knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
If you do not feel confident that you have that knowledge, then yes, this introductory course is an excellent option, as it complements our auditing training and will give you a good grounding in the required standards.
No, anyone who is interested in developing complementary management systems in an organisation, looking at quality, environment and/or health & safety, will find value in this course. The course looks at the requirements of the individual ISO standards, what they have in common, and how an organisation can approach integrating their management.
It also focuses on a general understanding of the benefits and considerations around business management systems. If you wish to learn more auditing, we do offer an Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course.
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Klinger Ltd|21st Nov, 2023
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Of Europe SE|20th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|17th Nov, 2023
Schneider Electric|17th Nov, 2023
Sika Limited|14th Nov, 2023
Home Office|14th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|8th Nov, 2023
Private|6th Nov, 2023