CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This course satisfies the prior knowledge requirements needed by those wishing to attend the 2 day Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course.
- The features of Integrated Management Systems (IMS) based on business processes
- Key requirements of Management System Standards, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- An integrated approach to developing a management system
- Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Managers tasked with developing an integrated management system
- Managers wanting to develop a business management system who need to understand the benefits and potential pitfalls
- Senior Managers and those needing to support continual improvement opportunities
- Personnel needing a general awareness of management system standards and those needing to satisfy the knowledge requirements in order to attend the 2 day Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course.
- Assess the benefits of an integrated approach to management systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the structure and requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Appreciate the synergies between these management system standards.
Follow-up: The Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course will provide individuals involved in managing and/or auditing integrated management systems with the knowledge and skills to effectively audit an IMS.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
De Vere Staverton Estate
Tradebe Inutec|28th Sep, 2021
McCann Health Medical Communications Ltd|28th Sep, 2021
Jets Bournemouth|28th Sep, 2021
Diageo Plc|28th Sep, 2021
West Yorkshire Joint Services|27th Sep, 2021
Pod-Trak|27th Sep, 2021