This course satisfies the prior knowledge requirements needed by those wishing to attend the 2 day Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course. 1.
- The features of Integrated Management Systems (IMS) based on business processes
- Key requirements of Management System Standards, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- An integrated approach to developing a management system
- Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Managers tasked with developing an integrated management system
- Managers wanting to develop a business management system who need to understand the benefits and potential pitfalls
- Senior Managers and those needing to support continual improvement opportunities
- Personnel needing a general awareness of management system standards and those needing to satisfy the knowledge requirements in order to attend the 2 day Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course.
- Assess the benefits of an integrated approach to management systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the structure and requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Appreciate the synergies between these management system standards.
Follow-up: The Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course will provide individuals involved in managing and/or auditing integrated management systems with the knowledge and skills to effectively audit an IMS.