This two day Integrated Management Systems (IMS) Auditor training course provides the knowledge and skills required for delegates to carry out audits of an IMS in order to identify both compliance with the relevant standards and potential for performance improvement. It is designed for existing Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management System auditors who need to broaden their capability, or for delegates who have no previous experience in auditing but are familiar with the requirements of these standards. The course takes delegates through the integrated audit process, from the development of the audit schedule through to its follow up and closeout.
In order to benefit fully from this course, delegates are expected to have knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. This knowledge can be gained from our 1 day Integrated Management Systems Overview course the day prior.
- Assessing Environmental Aspects, Hazards and Risks
- Legal Framework for Auditors
- The Audit Process
- Techniques and improvement approaches for auditing integrated management systems
- Auditor Skills and Knowledge
- Those who have no previous experience in auditing but who have knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Existing Quality, Environmental or Health & Safety management systems auditors who wish to broaden their capability into the other disciplines
- Those involved in the development and implementation of an IMS
- Anyone who is required to identify gaps in the effectiveness of their IMS
- understand the risks and benefits of integrated management system auditing
- plan for and perform an integrated management system audit
- identify the effectiveness of the Management System under audit
- provide an overview of aspects, hazards and risks and understand the legal framework of Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety requirements
- apply and develop the necessary skills to undertake integrated audits covering various management system standards