CPDEquivalent to 40 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
A CQI and IRCA Certified QMS Lead Auditor Training Course incorporating the IATF 16949:2016 requirements for the Automotive Industry – ref 1675.
- assess compliance of an organisation against the requirements of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001
- develop continuous improvement programmes that deliver on-going benefits to your company’s growth, enhancing customer satisfaction and reducing waste within the supply chain
- meet the training requirements for registration as a QMS Lead Auditor under the CQI and IRCA Auditor Registration Scheme.
The course includes a central case study to allow delegates to put ideas learnt into practice. Assessment is by continual assessment and an examination on the final day. Familiarity with IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 is necessary for a full understanding of the principles developed in this course.
- Quality management standards (ISO 9000, ISO 9001 & IATF 16949)
- Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, SPC, PPAP & MSA)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits
- Documented systems
- Audit planning including audit scope and audit strategy
- The role of an auditor and auditing techniques
- Audit checklists
- Opening & closing meetings
- Nonconformity writing
- Audit reports and audit records
- Follow-up and corrective action
- Accreditation and certification activities
- Sources of information and further development
- Those who will be involved in conducting 1st, 2nd and / or 3rd party audits against IATF 16949 within the automotive sector.
- Those responsible for obtaining third party certification to IATF 16949 for their organisation.
- Individuals who want to become CQI and IRCA Registered Lead Auditors.
- Senior managers who will have to evaluate the outcome of internal QMS audits and who have responsibility/authority to improve the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Auditors who now wish to audit within the automotive sector
Click here to learn more about prior knowledge requirements and test your knowledge.
Some delegates find it beneficial to attend the Understanding IATF 16949 training course to gain more knowledge about the IATF 16949 standard. We offer a discount of £100 when booking this course with your Lead Auditor training course. Please contact us if you wish to take advantage of this offer.
- Apply the requirements and principles of ISO 9001 and identify the relationship between ISO 9001 and the additional requirements of IATF 16949, together with the supporting core tools.
- Assess compliance of an organisation to meet their company’s own internal or external requirements.
- Conduct audits to professional criteria with confidence, gathering objective evidence through observation, interviewing and document trails to provide factual audit reports that will facilitate continuous improvements to the quality management system.
- Develop their own skills, techniques and competence as an auditor.
- Achieve the formal training requirements to become a CQI and IRCA Registered QMS Lead Auditor.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
De Vere Staverton Estate
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
De Vere Staverton Estate
LDP Transport Consultancy Ltd|23rd Oct, 2021
Network Rail|21st Oct, 2021
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)|21st Oct, 2021
Hirtenberger Defence International Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
Philips UK Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
Babcock International Group|20th Oct, 2021