CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
A CQI and IRCA Certified Internal QMS Auditor training course based on IATF 16949:2016 – Course ID: 1676
This 2-day course course includes interactive workshops covering subjects such as audit process, nonconformity writing, and corrective action.
Students will leave the course with the skills to objectively apply the requirements and principles of both ISO 9001 and IATF 16949:2016 to conducting internal audits.
- those responsible for undertaking internal audits
- managers, whose departments will be subject to these audits, to help them appreciate the benefits that structured audits and the resulting corrective action can bring
- individuals who want to become registered auditors
- those who needs to demonstrate compliance with IATF 16949
The course builds upon delegates’ prior knowledge of IATF 16949. For those with little or no prior knowledge of IATF 16949 we recommend attending our Understanding IATF 16949 training course (delivered the day before the Internal Auditor course). We offer a discount of £100 discount when booking these courses together. Please contact us if you wish to take advantage of this offer.
Click here to learn more about prior knowledge requirements and test your knowledge
- defining the purpose and structure of quality management standards and an overview of IATF 16949
- principles of auditing, auditor skills and responsibilities, and management’s role in reviewing the effectiveness of the overall quality system
- auditing skills and techniques:
- planning: use of checklists, resources and timing
- selection of audit teams
- interviewing and evaluation of information and findings
- observation: objective evidence
- evaluating the significance of nonconformities
- communicating and presenting audit reports
- corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes
- effective improvement: planning, monitoring and results
- evaluation of data collection and analysis systems, including customer satisfaction, goal achievement and process monitoring
- IATF’s role and approach to certification
- sources of information and further development
- understand the role and responsibilities of an auditor
- plan, execute, report and positively follow-up corrective action for internal audits based on the requirements of IATF 16949
- write factual nonconformity statements
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a CQI and IRCA approved Certificate of Achievement.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Of Europe SE|20th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|17th Nov, 2023
Schneider Electric|17th Nov, 2023
Home Office|14th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|8th Nov, 2023
Private|6th Nov, 2023
Custom Interconnect Limited (Group)|30th Oct, 2023
Royal College Of Psychiatrists|19th Oct, 2023