A CQI and IRCA Certified Course IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor training course. Course ID: 1676
- Develop effective auditing techniques, improve evaluation and identify opportunities for improvement which contribute to an organisation’s growth and success
- Objectively assess the compliance of an organisation
- Contribute to the requirements to register as an Auditor under the CQI and IRCA Auditor Registration Scheme.
This two day IATF 16949 Internal Auditor training course is designed to enable delegates to objectively apply the requirements and principles of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949:2016, providing quality practitioners and systems auditors with the skills necessary to competently perform internal QMS audits.
Some delegates find it beneficial to attend the Understanding IATF 16949 training course to gain more knowledge about the IATF 16949 standard, or if you require knowledge on the ISO 9001 we recommend the Introduction to ISO 9001 training course. We offer a discount of £100 if booking one of these course with your Internal Auditor training. Please contact us if you wish to take advantage of this offer.
- Defining the purpose and structure of quality management standards and an overview of IATF 16949
- Principles of auditing, auditor skills and responsibilities and management’s role in reviewing the effectiveness of the overall quality system
- Auditing skills and techniques:
- Planning – use of checklists, resources and timing
- Selection of audit teams
- Interviewing and evaluation of information and findings
- Observation – objective evidence
- Evaluating the significance of nonconformities
- Communicating and presenting audit reports
- Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes
- Effective improvement – planning, monitoring and results
- The evaluation of data collection and analysis systems, including customer satisfaction, goal achievement and process monitoring
- The IATF’s role and approach to certification
- Sources of information and further development
- Those responsible for undertaking internal audits.
- Managers, whose departments will be subject to these audits, to help them appreciate the benefits that structured audits and the resulting corrective action can bring.
- Individuals who want to become Registered Auditors.
- Company personnel who need to demonstrate compliance with IATF 16949.
- Apply the requirements and principles of ISO 9001 and identify the relationship between ISO 9001 and the additional requirements of IATF 16949, together with the supporting core tools.
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit with an understanding of auditing procedures and documentation
- Develop their own skills, techniques and competence as an auditor.
- Achieve the formal training requirements to allow progression to becoming a CQI and IRCA Registered QMS Auditor.