This IATF 16949 transition auditor training course explores new IATF 16949:2016 standard, how this differs from ISO/TS 16949:2009 and what the implications will be for first and second party auditors. Specifically, this course will:
• provide an understanding of the terminology and structure of IATF 16949:2016
• identify any change in approach necessary to undertake an internal or supplier audit against
• provide an understanding of the alignment requirements with ISO 9001:2015
• explore new features in IATF 16949:2016 that are not in ISO 9001:2015, such as corporate responsibilities , enhanced requirements for the control of externally provided processes and the inclusion of controls for embedded software
• Differences between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016.
• A focus on continual improvement, defect prevention, and promoting the reduction of waste in the supply chain.
• Annex SL, the new structure for management system standards.
• Timeline requirements for the transition from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016.
• Existing internal (first party) and external (second party) auditors who need to audit against IATF 16949:2016.
• Those involved in the internal audit programme or leading internal audit teams, who will be responsible for implementing the changes.
• Quality managers, management system practitioners and/or process owners.
• Qualified auditors needing to upgrade their auditor status to the new standard.
By the end of this IATF 16949 transition training course, delegates will be able to:
• assess the differences between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016
• communicate to others what needs to change to meet the new requirements of the standard
• plan and prepare for revisions to existing management systems and implement the necessary changes
For further details enquire now.