DURATION OF COURSE2 days
CPDEquivalent to 12 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
This IATF 16949 transition auditor training course explores new IATF 16949:2016 standard, how this differs from ISO/TS 16949:2009 and what the implications will be for first and second party auditors. Specifically, this course will:
• provide an understanding of the terminology and structure of IATF 16949:2016
• identify any change in approach necessary to undertake an internal or supplier audit against
• provide an understanding of the alignment requirements with ISO 9001:2015
• explore new features in IATF 16949:2016 that are not in ISO 9001:2015, such as corporate responsibilities , enhanced requirements for the control of externally provided processes and the inclusion of controls for embedded software
• Differences between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016.
• A focus on continual improvement, defect prevention, and promoting the reduction of waste in the supply chain.
• Annex SL, the new structure for management system standards.
• Timeline requirements for the transition from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016.
Who Should Attend
• Existing internal (first party) and external (second party) auditors who need to audit against IATF 16949:2016.
• Those involved in the internal audit programme or leading internal audit teams, who will be responsible for implementing the changes.
• Quality managers, management system practitioners and/or process owners.
• Qualified auditors needing to upgrade their auditor status to the new standard.
By the end of this IATF 16949 transition training course, delegates will be able to:
• assess the differences between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016
• communicate to others what needs to change to meet the new requirements of the standard
• plan and prepare for revisions to existing management systems and implement the necessary changes
The IATF 16949:2016 Transition Auditor Training Course can occur at your premises or a venue of your choice and will led by an IATF 16949 expert tutor. The course includes interactive workshops including an ‘Issues and Interested Parties’, ‘Risk Analysis’ and ‘Audit Situations’ to encourage team discussions on how IATF can be successfully implemented within your organisation. Schedule dedicated training on a date which is convenient for your team.
Wipac Technology Ltd|2nd Apr, 2020
Wipac Ltd|11th Feb, 2020
Johnson Matthey|3rd Dec, 2019
Humiseal Europe Ltd|24th Oct, 2019
John Cotton|10th Oct, 2019
Applied Component Technology|7th Oct, 2019