CPDEquivalent to 35 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
By attending this course current Six Sigma Green Belts will gain a greater understanding of Six Sigma and learn how to undertake additional roles, such as managing improvement projects, organising multi-disciplinary teams, training others on the define, measure, analyse, improve, control (DMAIC) methodology, and participating in gate reviews.
Delegates will take part in exercises during the course modules to practise key approaches and skills.
On successful completion, attendees will be able to confidently lead improvement projects and facilitate Green Belt projects using the DMAIC methodology at Black Belt level.
All students will receive a certificate on completion of the course.
It is suitable for current Six Sigma Green Belts who are:
- seeking to gain an expert level understanding of Six Sigma as a Six Sigma Black Belt
- taking a leadership role with responsibility for stakeholder needs during Six Sigma implementation projects
- responsible for mentoring and managing Green Belts
- seeking progress within their career and to demonstrate their process improvement capabilities with a recognised certificate
We recommend that students who have not previously completed a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course book instead onto our 10-day Six Sigma Black Belt training course.
Please note this course incorporates significant mathematical and statistical elements. Laptops with Excel will be required for the duration of the course.
- role and competency requirements for Black Belts
- training, coaching and mentoring Green Belts
- gap analysis and action plans
- approaches and tools, including:
- advanced Lean such as Poka Yoke (mistake proofing) and theory of constraints
- integrity of data
- full factorials
- design of experiments
- multiple regression and correlation
- analysing Big Data sets
- data acquisition
- statistical software
- statistical techniques
- take a leading role in Six Sigma improvement projects
- train, coach and manage Green Belts in Six Sigma tools and techniques
- undertake Six Sigma project reviews
- facilitate Green Belt projects using DMAIC methodology
- participate in all gate reviews and present accomplishments to date
- analyse Big Data sets through data acquisition, statistical software, statistical techniques and six sigma tools
All delegates will receive a recognised Six Sigma Green Belt to Black Belt course certificate.
Course dates and venues
If you are already a practising Six Sigma Green Belt, this course will enable you to take on a Six Sigma Black Belt role. As well as exploring advanced skills, the course will give you insights into managing projects and teams, and training others at Green Belt level.
There are other training options, depending on your current knowledge and experience.
If you would like to learn Black Belt skills but have not yet undertaken Green Belt training, you may like to look at our 10-day Six Sigma Black Belt training course, which will take you through Green and Black belt skills.
For those who are interested in gaining certification, our RSS 18404 Six Sigma Black Belt Development Programme may be your best choice.
Yes, your certificate will be sent to you after the course. The certificate will confirm that the course was approved by the Royal Statistical Society, and can be used to demonstrate your new level of Six Sigma skills to employers, colleagues and in wider circles such as LinkedIn.
The course is designed for those who have already attended Six Sigma Green Belt training and are ready to gain new insights into Six Sigma as a Black Belt.
If you are new to Six Sigma but want to start your training as a Black Belt, you could take a look at our Six Sigma Black Belt training course. Over a duration of 10 days (either in one block or as 2 5-day courses) this course will teach you all you need to know at Yellow, Green and Black Belt level.
Greene King Brewing & Retailing Ltd|6th Dec, 2023
Veka Plc|31st Oct, 2023
Cyclife Aquila Nuclear|30th Oct, 2023
Now Managed Learning Services|25th Oct, 2023
Kier Highways|25th Sep, 2023
Remote-Technology-Services-Ltd|20th Sep, 2023
Kalsec Europe Ltd.|4th Aug, 2023
Frontier Agriculture|25th Jul, 2023
NextPharma|5th Jul, 2023
Harbour Energy|16th Jun, 2023
Nanoco Technologies Ltd|15th Jun, 2023
A1 Comms Ltd|31st May, 2023