CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
An introduction to remote auditing for experienced management system auditors
This one-day Remote Auditing course provides a blend of tutorials and online exercises, allowing delegates to explore the potential constraints, challenges and benefits of using a range of remote auditing methods. It will demonstrate how potential limitations can be overcome and explains how remote audits can form an important part of an organisation’s audit programme. It also explores the guidance for auditing provided in ISO 19011:2018, and will explain how this can be applied to develop robust audit processes using remote auditing methods.
For individuals new to auditing, you may wish to consider our Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor courses. Although centred on an environmental management system audit, this course is relevant to auditors of all disciplines.
- Introduction to remote auditing, exploring the benefits, limitations and challenges of remote methods and relating them to accepted audit principles and practices
- Planning for remote audits, including assessing the risks and opportunities
- Undertaking audits using remote methods for collecting evidence
- Developing and communicating remote audit findings
It includes exercises in identifying and mitigating risks, audit planning, conducting remote interviews and analysing evidence from remote audit methods.
It is most useful for individuals who have experience of auditing, but it can also be relevant to new auditors alongside a traditional auditing course such as lead or internal auditor.
- Confidently determine if an audit can be accomplished successfully using remote methods
- Communicate to the auditees key requirements for collaboration in a remote audit
- Plan effectively to undertake remote audits, including setting achievable audit objectives and establishing suitable audit methods
- Carry out effective audits using remote methods, ensuring that findings are based on reliable evidence
- Report findings in a timely manner to auditees and management, so that information on the status of the management system is available, despite the restrictions on access to sites
- Through this process, confirm to their certification body that the internal audit process remains effective and current
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
This course offers insights for both those who are experienced auditors and those who are new to auditing.
If you are already an auditor, manage an audit programme, or want to understand how remote auditing might work in your organisation, then this course can enhance your knowledge and skills base.
If you are new to auditing, then the remote auditing course can create a valuable extension to your traditional lead and/or internal auditor training.
We run this dedicated course to suit your organisation’s requirements at a time and venue of your choice. This gives you the opportunity to train all those who are interested in the role of remote auditing at one time on a single day. It is not available as a public course.
All Bywater training courses focus on delegate participation, as we believe this is the best way to learn new skills and how to apply them in practice. We encourage you to join in with the exercises and discussions, and ask questions of the tutor. This approach enables you to explore the benefits, challenges and constraints of remote auditing within your own organisation.
Those completing the course receive a Bywater certificate as evidence of the knowledge they have acquired. The course is equivalent to 7 hours of CPD.
Bywater is the leading independent training provider in the UK, and has 40 years of experience in delivering high-quality business training.
Our Remote Auditing training course complements our lead auditor, internal auditor and other training courses, many of which are certified by the appropriate professional bodies, enabling our delegates to achieve a globally recognised certification.
We also offer a wider range of training programmes, focused on business improvement and management, and enabling employees to grow their skills and experience to enhance their careers.
EDF Energy Ltd|28th Nov, 2023
Atkins Realis|20th Nov, 2023
Vehicle Lease And Service Ltd|15th Nov, 2023
MOD|13th Oct, 2023
Dkc Construction Ltd|12th Oct, 2023
Redfern Energy|11th Oct, 2023
John Peck Construction Ltd|5th Oct, 2023
SRT Marine Systems Plc|15th Sep, 2023
Eastman Chemicals|5th Sep, 2023
Greenergy|11th Aug, 2023
Chemfix Product Ltd|7th Aug, 2023
Private|2nd Aug, 2023