CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
An introduction to remote auditing for experienced management system auditors
This one-day Remote Auditing course provides a blend of tutorials and online exercises, allowing delegates to explore the potential constraints, challenges and benefits of using a range of remote auditing methods. It will demonstrate how potential limitations can be overcome and explains how remote audits can form an important part of an organisation’s audit programme. It also explores the guidance for auditing provided in ISO 19011:2018, and will explain how this can be applied to develop robust audit processes using remote auditing methods.
For individuals new to auditing, you may wish to consider our Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor courses. Although centred on an environmental management system audit, this course is relevant to auditors of all disciplines.
- Introduction to remote auditing, exploring the benefits, limitations and challenges of remote methods and relating them to accepted audit principles and practices
- Planning for remote audits, including assessing the risks and opportunities
- Undertaking audits using remote methods for collecting evidence
- Developing and communicating remote audit findings
It includes exercises in identifying and mitigating risks, audit planning, conducting remote interviews and analysing evidence from remote audit methods.
It is most useful for individuals who have experience of auditing, but it can also be relevant to new auditors alongside a traditional auditing course such as lead or internal auditor.
- Confidently determine if an audit can be accomplished successfully using remote methods
- Communicate to the auditees key requirements for collaboration in a remote audit
- Plan effectively to undertake remote audits, including setting achievable audit objectives and establishing suitable audit methods
- Carry out effective audits using remote methods, ensuring that findings are based on reliable evidence
- Report findings in a timely manner to auditees and management, so that information on the status of the management system is available, despite the restrictions on access to sites
- Through this process, confirm to their certification body that the internal audit process remains effective and current
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Geodis FF UK Ltd|16th Aug, 2022
Indivior Ltd|27th Jul, 2022
MoD|27th Jul, 2022
27th Jul, 2022
TUV Rhineland UK Ltd|26th Jul, 2022
UK Cares|26th Jul, 2022
Islington Council|22nd Jul, 2022
RNLI|22nd Jul, 2022
Partwell Cutting Technology Ltd|19th Jul, 2022
Rx Info Ltd|14th Jul, 2022
Lifescan Scotland Limited|14th Jul, 2022
IMSM|13th Jul, 2022