CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This one day Understanding ISO 22301 training course will provide delegates with an overview of Business Continuity Management and the requirements of the standard.
Business interruptions can happen at any time and very often without warning. These can range from anything such as extreme weather conditions preventing staff from arriving at work, industrial action, sudden loss of key suppliers and IT failures.
All interruptions have the ability to halt or significantly interrupt normal business operations, affecting customers, reputations, sales performance and legal and regulatory obligations.
ISO 22301 is applicable to businesses of any size and sector, and implementing ISO 22301 demonstrates to stakeholders that a business is prepared for the unexpected and that its business continuity plans are fit for purpose.
- ISO 22301 Requirements & Clauses
- Benefits of effective Business Continuity Management
- Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
- Business Continuity Management Lifecycle
- Risk Assessment
- Resource Requirements
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity Plans
- Recovering from a significant business interruption
- Annex SL, the high level management system structure that ISO 22301 is based upon
- BCMS Continual Improvement
- ISO 22301 Certification Process
- Those who have little or no knowledge of Business Continuity Management or ISO 22301
- Those seeking to implement ISO 22301 who need to understand the requirements of this international standard
- Auditors, Business Continuity and Risk personnel
- Quality, Environmental, H&S and Information Security personnel wishing to extend their knowledge to business continuity management
This one day course is highly recommended for those undertaking our ISO 22301 Internal Auditor course.We offer a discount of £100 when booking the Internal Auditor training at the same time as our Understanding ISO 22301 training course.
- Be able to discuss the benefits of having a robust Business Continuity capability
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22301
- Understand what a Business Continuity Plan might look like
- Have an appreciation of the steps required to implement a Business Continuity Management System
Course dates and venues
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Regulus|27th Nov, 2023
Trusted Technology Partnership|21st Nov, 2023
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Of Europe SE|20th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|17th Nov, 2023
Schneider Electric|17th Nov, 2023
Home Office|14th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|8th Nov, 2023
Private|6th Nov, 2023