This one day Understanding ISO 22301 training course will provide delegates with an overview of Business Continuity Management and the requirements of the international standard, ISO 22301:2012 which is designed to help businesses prepare, protect and respond to business interruptions.
Business interruptions can happen at any time, very often without warning, and range from anything such as extreme weather conditions preventing staff from arriving at work, to industrial action, sudden loss of key suppliers and IT failures, all of which have the ability to halt or significantly interrupt normal business operations affecting customers, reputations, sales performance and legal and regulatory obligations.
ISO 22301 is applicable to businesses of any size and sector, and implementing ISO 22301 demonstrates to stakeholders that a business is prepared for the unexpected and that its business continuity plans are “fit for purpose”.
This one day Introduction to ISO 22301 Training Course covers:
- ISO 22301 Requirements
- Benefits of effective Business Continuity Management
- Business Continuity Management Lifecycle
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity Plans
- Recovering from a significant business interruption
- Annex SL, the high level management system structure that ISO 22301 is based upon
- Those who have little or no knowledge of Business Continuity Management or ISO 22301
- Those seeking to implement ISO 22301 who need to understand the requirements of this international standard
- Auditors, Business Continuity and Risk personnel
- Quality, Environmental, H&S and Information Security personnel wishing to extend their knowledge to business continuity management
On completion delegates will:
- Be able to discuss the benefits of having a robust Business Continuity capability
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22301
- Understand what a Business Continuity Plan might look like
- Have an appreciation of the steps required to implement a Business Continuity Management System based on ISO 22301: 2012