DURATION OF COURSE1 days
CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
ISO 22301:2019 is designed to help businesses prepare, protect and respond to business interruptions.
This one day Understanding ISO 22301 training course will provide delegates with an overview of Business Continuity Management and the requirements of the standard.
Business interruptions can happen at any time and very often without warning. These can range from anything such as extreme weather conditions preventing staff from arriving at work, industrial action, sudden loss of key suppliers and IT failures.
All interruptions have the ability to halt or significantly interrupt normal business operations, affecting customers, reputations, sales performance and legal and regulatory obligations.
ISO 22301 is applicable to businesses of any size and sector, and implementing ISO 22301 demonstrates to stakeholders that a business is prepared for the unexpected and that its business continuity plans are fit for purpose.
This one day Introduction to ISO 22301 Training Course covers:
- ISO 22301 Requirements
- Benefits of effective Business Continuity Management
- Business Continuity Management Lifecycle
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity Plans
- Recovering from a significant business interruption
- Annex SL, the high level management system structure that ISO 22301 is based upon
Who Should Attend
- Those who have little or no knowledge of Business Continuity Management or ISO 22301
- Those seeking to implement ISO 22301 who need to understand the requirements of this international standard
- Auditors, Business Continuity and Risk personnel
- Quality, Environmental, H&S and Information Security personnel wishing to extend their knowledge to business continuity management
On completion delegates will:
- Be able to discuss the benefits of having a robust Business Continuity capability
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22301
- Understand what a Business Continuity Plan might look like
- Have an appreciation of the steps required to implement a Business Continuity Management System based on ISO 22301:2019
This interactive business continuity management system course includes workshops and modules covering topics such as Understanding the Requirements of ISO 22301, Business Continuity Plans and it encourages team discussions on how ISO 22301 can be implemented within your organisation. Arrange for the course to take place on a date and at a location which is convenient for your team.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
CHAS 2013 Ltd|5th Oct, 2020
CHAS 2013 Ltd|17th Sep, 2020
CHAS 2013 Ltd|9th Sep, 2020
CHAS 2013 Ltd|22nd Aug, 2020
Calon Energy Limited|3rd Jul, 2020
Lindley Certification And Management Services|23rd Jun, 2020