Designed for existing Lead Auditors, CQI and IRCA certified Auditor Conversion training courses equip delegates with the knowledge and skills to undertake 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits of a management system.
As a leading provider of management system training courses, Bywater’s certified CQI & IRCA Auditor Conversion training courses provide auditors the opportunity to acquire the skills to audit against an additional management system. The training courses focus on a central case study to allow delegates to put ideas learnt into practice.
Our Auditor Conversion training courses take place online in our Virtual Classroom and at venues across the UK. Please select the Dates & Venues button next to your preferred training course below to view all course dates.
If you have not previously undertaken Lead Auditor training, we would instead recommend viewing our CQI & IRCA certified Lead Auditor training courses.
All of our Auditor Conversion training courses can take place on a dedicated basis at a venue of your choice or online. Dedicated training is often more cost effective and convenient for organisations wishing to train several employees. Please select the following link to request a quote.
We offer tailored support in the form of consultancy across management system standards including of ISO 27001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001. Please click here to learn more.
Auditor Conversion Course Listing
- CQI and IRCA certified ISMS Auditor Conversion course designed for existing auditors looking to gain the knowledge and skills to audit against ISO 27001
- Provides the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an ISMS
- Learn to undertake 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits of an ISMS
- CQI and IRCA certified, this Auditor Conversion course is designed for existing auditors looking to gain the knowledge and skills to audit against ISO 14001
- Provides the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an EMS
- Learn to undertake 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audit of an EMS against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable
- CQI and IRCA certified course, designed for certified Lead Auditors seeking to audit against ISO 45001
- Delegates will gain the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit for an OH&S management system
- The course satisfies the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA OHSMS auditor
Honda Motor Europe Logistics|31st Jul, 2021
Sheffield Hallam University|30th Jul, 2021
Alcohols Limited|30th Jul, 2021
Agilitas IT Solutions Limited|27th Jul, 2021
GA Pet Food Partners|26th Jul, 2021
Churchill Services|23rd Jul, 2021