DURATION OF COURSE2 days
CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
A CQI and IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition (Quality Management Systems) training course (ref:17970)
- understand the way the emphasis of ISO 9001 has changed
- identify any change in approach necessary to competently conduct an audit against ISO 9001:2015
- implement the changes required and communicate the implications these changes will have for organisations
- meet the IRCA upgrade requirements for registered auditors.
If you are looking to transition your organisation’s QMS from being ISO 9001:2008 certified to ISO 9001:2015 and need guidance on how to get there, you might like to consider our ISO 9001:2015 QMS Transition Workshop.
- Differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 – structure, terminology and interpretation.
- Annex SL, the new structure for management system standards, in terms of:
- Context of the organisation, scope and objectives.
- Managing Risk, and
- The audit life cycle – an Auditor’s approach to assessing the changes.
- Involvement of top management.
- Implications for organisations.
- Timeline for the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Existing internal and external auditors who need to audit against ISO 9001:2015.
- Those involved in the internal audit programme who will be responsible for implementing the changes.
- Policy makers / senior managers needing to understand how the changes will impact their business.
- Quality Managers, management system practitioners and/or process owners.
- Qualified Auditors needing to upgrade their auditor status to the new standard.
CQI and IRCA recommend delegates attending this course have an in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001:2018.
- assess the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- communicate to others what needs to change to meet the new requirements of the standard
- plan and prepare for revisions to existing management systems and implement the necessary changes
- plan, conduct and lead an audit based on the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- upgrade their IRCA status for registered auditors.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
EDF Energy|13th Jan, 2021
Cambridge Econometrics|12th Jan, 2021
Mechatherm International Limited|12th Jan, 2021
AMS Instrumentation & Control Ltd|11th Jan, 2021
Law Centre NI|11th Jan, 2021
Babcock Land Defence Limited|10th Jan, 2021