DURATION OF COURSE2 days
CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
A CQI and IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Transition Auditor training course (ref:A17970)
The new requirements of ISO 9001:2015, including a shifted emphasis demanding more direct involvement in the management system by top management, will require internal and external auditors to widen their focus. As such, this ISO 9001 auditor transition training course explores ISO 9001:2015 in terms of structure, terminology and interpretation in order for auditors to:
- understand the way the emphasis of ISO 9001 has changed
- identify any change in approach necessary to competently conduct an audit against ISO 9001:2015
- implement the changes required and communicate the implications these changes will have for organisations
- meet the IRCA upgrade requirements for registered auditors.
If you are looking to transition your organisation’s QMS from being ISO 9001:2008 certified to ISO 9001:2015 and need guidance on how to get there, you might like to consider our ISO 9001:2015 QMS Transition Workshop.
- Differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 – structure, terminology and interpretation.
- Annex SL, the new structure for management system standards, in terms of:
- Context of the organisation, scope and objectives.
- Managing Risk, and
- The audit life cycle – an Auditor’s approach to assessing the changes.
- Involvement of top management.
- Implications for organisations.
- Timeline for the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
Who Should Attend
- Existing internal and external auditors who need to audit against ISO 9001:2015.
- Those involved in the internal audit programme who will be responsible for implementing the changes.
- Policy makers / senior managers needing to understand how the changes will impact their business.
- Quality Managers, management system practitioners and/or process owners.
- Qualified Auditors needing to upgrade their auditor status to the new standard.
By the end of this ISO 9001 auditor transition training course, delegates will be able to:
- assess the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- communicate to others what needs to change to meet the new requirements of the standard
- plan and prepare for revisions to existing management systems and implement the necessary changes
- plan, conduct and lead an audit based on the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- upgrade their IRCA status for registered auditors.
Led by an ISO 9001 expert, our dedicated training courses can be held at your offices, a venue of your choice or online on a date of your choice. Dedicated training is often most cost effective for those wishing to train several delegates. The training includes interactive workshops covering topics such as ‘Auditing Risks and Opportunities’, ‘Preparation of Checklists’ and ‘Audit Planning’.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Cheriton Lodge Ltd|26th Oct, 2020
Johnson Matthey|24th Oct, 2020
Private|23rd Oct, 2020
30 Technology|23rd Oct, 2020
Veolia Environmental Services Plc|22nd Oct, 2020
Denmaur Independent Papers Limited|21st Oct, 2020