CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
A CQI and IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition (Quality Management Systems) training course (ref:17970)
- understand the way the emphasis of ISO 9001 has changed
- identify any change in approach necessary to competently conduct an audit against ISO 9001:2015
- implement the changes required and communicate the implications these changes will have for organisations
- meet the IRCA upgrade requirements for registered auditors.
- Differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 – structure, terminology and interpretation.
- Annex SL, the new structure for management system standards, in terms of:
- Context of the organisation, scope and objectives.
- Managing Risk, and
- The audit life cycle – an Auditor’s approach to assessing the changes.
- Involvement of top management.
- Implications for organisations.
- Timeline for the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Existing internal and external auditors who need to audit against ISO 9001:2015.
- Those involved in the internal audit programme who will be responsible for implementing the changes.
- Policy makers / senior managers needing to understand how the changes will impact their business.
- Quality Managers, management system practitioners and/or process owners.
- Qualified Auditors needing to upgrade their auditor status to the new standard.
CQI and IRCA recommend delegates attending this course have an in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001:2008.
- assess the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- communicate to others what needs to change to meet the new requirements of the standard
- plan and prepare for revisions to existing management systems and implement the necessary changes
- plan, conduct and lead an audit based on the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- upgrade their IRCA status for registered auditors.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
If you are an internal or external auditor working to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, then this course will update your knowledge and skills to the latest version of the standard – ISO 9001:2015. It will also be of value to anyone, including senior managers, for whom it would be useful to understand the changes needed to upgrade their QMS.
The course will enable you to understand the differences between the versions of the standard in terms of structure, terminology and approach, and plan necessary changes in your organisation.
Up-to-date knowledge of ISO 9001 and quality management systems will benefit your organisation, and enable you to meet the IRCA upgrade requirements for registered auditors.
Yes. CQI and IRCA, the professional body that has certified this course, requires that you have an in-depth understanding of ISO 9001:2008 if you wish to attend this transition to ISO 9001:2015 training course.
If you do not have this knowledge, but want to become a lead or internal auditor of quality management systems against ISO 9001, we recommend you take a look at our other ISO 9001 training courses that can teach you the appropriate skill sets.
Yes, this Bywater course is CQI and IRCA certified, and you will receive a certificate after training to demonstrate you have achieved new professional skills and standing in line with the requirements of this internationally recognised body.
If you are already a lead auditor, then our certified Auditor Conversion training courses are designed to help you expand your knowledge and skills to audit an additional management system. These include:
- ISO 45001 Occupation Health & Safety Management System (OH&SMS) Auditor Conversion course
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) Auditor Conversion course
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Auditor Conversion course
The courses will give you the knowledge and skills to undertake 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits against your chosen management system standard.
As an Approved Training Partner of CQI and IRCA we can offer you training that has been certified by the global body for professional QMS auditors.
We run a full range of scheduled courses both in venues across the UK and in our Virtual Classroom, allowing you the flexibility to choose a training date and place to suit your needs. For organisations with several employees to train, we also offer dedicated training courses.
It is our aim to help you successfully achieve a demonstrably high level of understanding. We do that by employing highly experienced, knowledgeable and engaging tutors to work with you through the training programme.
We are constantly improving our courses based on the feedback we invite from delegates. With over 40 years of experience in training provision, we continue to enjoy high levels of customer satisfaction.
EDF Energy Ltd|28th Nov, 2023
Atkins Realis|20th Nov, 2023
Vehicle Lease And Service Ltd|15th Nov, 2023
MOD|13th Oct, 2023
Dkc Construction Ltd|12th Oct, 2023
Redfern Energy|11th Oct, 2023
John Peck Construction Ltd|5th Oct, 2023
SRT Marine Systems Plc|15th Sep, 2023
Eastman Chemicals|5th Sep, 2023
Greenergy|11th Aug, 2023
Chemfix Product Ltd|7th Aug, 2023
Private|2nd Aug, 2023