CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This two day course will equip delegates with effective auditing techniques and increase their understanding of audit principles in relation to ISO/IEC 17020, in order to improve evaluation and communication, develop more professional reporting and implement corrective action programmes.
- Quality management and the role of inspection bodies
- Classification of inspection bodies (Type A, B and C)
- Overview of ISO/IEC 17020 requirements and its relationship with other related standards (ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025)
- Coordination of a quality management system audit against ISO/IEC 17020
- How to construct an audit programme
- Audit planning, horizontal, vertical audits and checklists
- The concept of ‘risk-based’ audit
- Effective auditing techniques
- Witnessing tests and calibrations
- Evaluating the significance of audit findings
- Methods for improving communication skills during the audit
- How to report the findings and conclusions
- Developing and implementing corrective action
- Sources of information and further development
- Individuals wishing to perform internal audits of inspection bodies
- Quality Managers and Supervisors
- Companies seeking ISO/IEC 17020 accreditation
- Registrar/Accreditation body Auditors
- Existing QMS internal auditors who are looking to expand their skills in the area of assessment of inspection bodies
- Supplier Quality Auditors wishing to evaluate suppliers of inspection services
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020 Conformity Assessment as it relates to management system standards.
- Objectively assess the compliance of an inspection body and identify areas to improve competency.
- Develop continuous improvement that provides on-going future benefits to a company’s growth and success.
Participants should have a reasonable working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17020 or equivalent
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Hilton Leeds City
De Vere Staverton Estate
Hilton Leeds City
Tradebe Inutec|28th Sep, 2021
Fusion Group Limited|25th Sep, 2021
Greenergy Biofuels Teeside Limited|2nd Sep, 2021
United Utilities Water Limited|31st Aug, 2021
Agri-Food & Bio Sciences Institute (AFBINI)|28th Aug, 2021
Cheshire Constabulary Headquarters|27th Aug, 2021