CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
Through interactive and engaging modules and workshops, delegates will learn to undertake an internal audit of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS), inclusive of preparing for the audit, audit techniques, audit reporting and providing corrective actions.
- The importance of an effective Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- The role of a FSMS Internal Auditor
- How to undertake an internal audit including audit planning, audit preparation, checklists, audit techniques, audit interviewing, non-conformance, reporting, corrective actions and closing meetings
- Identifying hazards and risks within a FSMS
- Operational Prerequisite Program (oPRP), CCP (Critical Control Point) and PRP (prerequisite programme)
- ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines of auditing management
- The relationship between ISO 22000 and other ISO standards including ISO 9001
- Annex SL – overview and implications
- HLS: The same core elements
- ISO 22000:2018 approach and the PDCA model
- Continuous improvement of the FSMS
- ISO 22000 certification process
- Those who need to perform or are involved with internal audits in line with ISO 22000:2018
- Those responsible for implementing and maintaining an ISO 22000 based management system
- Those wishing to gain awareness of the audit process
- Those wishing to learn how to identify hazards, reduce risks and implement control measures within the food sector
Our Understanding ISO 22000 Training Course provides an understanding of the requirements (clauses) of ISO 22000, the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and HACCP principles. We offer a discount of £100 if booking the Understanding course alongside the Internal Auditor courses, please contact us for more information.
Learn more about prior knowledge requirements and test your understanding with our ISO 22000 Quiz.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit as part of a Food Safety Management System based on ISO 22000
- Identify hazards and recommend control measures
- Suggest corrective actions and provide recommendations for continual improvement of the FSMS
- Understand the ISO 22000:2018 certification process
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
EDF Energy Ltd|28th Nov, 2023
Atkins Realis|20th Nov, 2023
Vehicle Lease And Service Ltd|15th Nov, 2023
MOD|13th Oct, 2023
Dkc Construction Ltd|12th Oct, 2023
Redfern Energy|11th Oct, 2023
John Peck Construction Ltd|5th Oct, 2023
SRT Marine Systems Plc|15th Sep, 2023
Eastman Chemicals|5th Sep, 2023
Greenergy|11th Aug, 2023
Chemfix Product Ltd|7th Aug, 2023
Private|2nd Aug, 2023