DURATION OF COURSE2 days
CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
This two-day ISO 22000 Internal Auditor training course is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills to plan and undertake internal audits based upon ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management standard requirements. It will cover key areas of ISO 22000 including hazard analysis and risk-based thinking to allow delegates to go above and beyond just compliance, to assessing the effectiveness of a process and identifying opportunities for improvement within the Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
- The role of an Internal Auditor
- The importance of an effective Food Safety Management System
- How to undertake an internal audit including audit planning, audit preparation, checklists, audit techniques, audit interviewing, non-conformance, reporting, corrective actions and closing meetings
- Identifying hazards and risks
- Operational Prerequisite Program (oPRP), CCP (Critical Control Point) and PRP (prerequisite programme)
Who Should Attend
- Those who need to perform or are involved with internal audits in line with ISO 22000:2018
- Those responsible for implementing and maintaining an ISO 22000 based management system
- Those wishing to gain awareness of the audit process
- Those wishing to learn how to identify hazards, reduce risks and implement control measures within the food sector
Our Understanding ISO 22000 Training Course provides an understanding of the requirements (clauses) of ISO 22000, the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and HACCP principles. We offer a discount of £100 if booking the Understanding course alongside the Internal Auditor courses, please contact us for more information.
By the end of this ISO 22000 Internal Auditor training course, delegates will understand the principles of internal FSMS auditing and be able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit as part of a Food Safety Management System based on ISO 22000
- Identify hazards and recommend control measures
Our ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training Course is available on a dedicated basis to allow you to train a number of employees at your premises or within the virtual classroom environment or your chosen date. Dedicated training includes engaging modules and interactive workshops to encourage team discussions on how ideas learnt can be implemented within the workplace.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Cheriton Lodge Ltd|26th Oct, 2020
Johnson Matthey|24th Oct, 2020
Private|23rd Oct, 2020
30 Technology|23rd Oct, 2020
Veolia Environmental Services Plc|22nd Oct, 2020
Denmaur Independent Papers Limited|21st Oct, 2020