CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This two-day FSSC 22000 Internal Auditor course includes engaging modules, interactive workshops and role play to teach delegates how to assess the effectiveness of the FSMS and its compliance with FSSC 22000, identify hazards and nonconformities and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Overview of FSSC 22000 and the specific requirements including V5.1 requirements
- ISO 19011:2018 – Guidelines of Auditing Management Systems, including risk-based approach to the principles of auditing
- Sector specific Pre-Requisites Programmes (PRP)
- Hazard control and analysis (HACCP, CCPs and OPRPs)
- Requirements of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- The internal audit process: audit stages, scope, objectives, planning, interviewing techniques, reports, follow-up and closing meetings.
- Checklists for ISO 22000, the relevant PRP standard and additional FSSC 22000 requirements
- Grading and closing nonconformities in line with FSSC 22000 requirements
- Overview of FSSC-22000 Quality
- Staff who will be involved in performing internal audits (first party), including those managing the audit programme, auditors and the audit team within a FSSC 22000 certified organisation
- Staff within an organisation who are seeking to gain FSSC 22000 certification, including those within organisations who are already ISO 22000 certified
- Those seeking to implement a Food Safety Management System which is recognised by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- Managers responsible for the FSMS
- Auditees who wish to understand the audit process within the food sector
Some delegates may find it beneficial to attend our Understanding FSSC 22000 Training Course to gain a better understanding of FSSC 22000, ISO 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSSC 22000 internal audit
- Assess an organisations Food Safety Management System (FSMS) in line with ISO 22000
- Gather objective evidence through interview, observation and sampling
- Identify hazards within the FSMS and understand how these can be analysed and controlled
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the FSMS
Delegates who complete the course will receive a FSSC 22000 V5 Internal Auditor training course certificate.
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
EDF Energy Ltd|28th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Of Europe SE|20th Nov, 2023
Atkins Realis|20th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|17th Nov, 2023
Schneider Electric|17th Nov, 2023
Vehicle Lease And Service Ltd|15th Nov, 2023
Home Office|14th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|8th Nov, 2023