CPDEquivalent to 8 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This 1-day course includes a range of interactive workshops and modules focusing on topics such as APQP process, product development and process development.
By the end of the course delegates will understand how to utilise APQP and PPAP to demonstrate that products and processes meet market requirements and customer expectations.
- engineers and engineering managers with customer relationship roles within the supply chain
- design, manufacturing and quality engineers involved in the preparation, submission or evaluation of PPAP documentation
If you book any two of these Core Tools courses together we can offer a discount of £100.
There is also the option to book our comprehensive Core Tools Package, which combines all our core tools training on 4 consecutive days. By booking this package, you can save up to £705 + VAT compared with booking each of the APQP & PPAP, FMEA, SPC and MSA courses separately.
- the business need for APQP and PPAP processes
- the requirement for APQP and PPAP in IATF 16949
- overview of APQP process:
- project management and timing plans
- defining project scope and requirements
- product design and development
- process design and development
- product and process validation and control plans
- PPAP process and requirements
- scope and limitations of approval
- evaluation of evidence submitted
- Ford phased PPAP requirements
- levels of submission and evidence required
- parts submission warrant
- supporting evidence
- materials data and use of IMDS database
- process capability
- initiate the APQP and PPAP processes within an organisation with an awareness of the scope and limitations of approval
- understand the levels of submission and evidence required
- interpret the requirements for APQP and PPAP in IATF 16949 and the need for these in business
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
Hofer Powertrain Products UK Limited|31st May, 2022
Janspeed Technologies Limited|20th May, 2022
Private|1st Mar, 2022
LEVC|19th Jan, 2022
RST Safety Systems Limited|11th Jan, 2022
Danfoss Scotland Ltd|29th Dec, 2021
BMW (UK) Manufacturing Limited|13th Dec, 2021
BMW (UK) Manufacturing Limited|10th Dec, 2021
BMW (UK) Manufacturing Limited|8th Dec, 2021
BMW (UK) Manufacturing Limited|6th Dec, 2021
BP|3rd Dec, 2021
Unipart Rail|30th Nov, 2021