CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This 2-day course follows on from our Lean Practitioner training course, and gives delegates who are already proficient in Lean the skills and tools to measure process efficiencies and project success. It includes modules and group work covering subjects such as managing conflict, leadership styles and managing stakeholders for Lean projects and deployment.
After completing the course, delegates will be able to apply their advanced understanding of Lean to champion Lean improvement projects, as well as manage stakeholder requirements and overcome resistance to change.
All delegates will receive a certificate on completion of the course.
- those from any industry sector wishing to implement Lean in their organisation
- managers or process owners in organisations struggling to implement efficiency-based improvements and overcome challenges to change
- managers and senior figures wishing to equip themselves with tools for change
- anyone looking for tools to help them achieve personal development objectives
- individuals already proficient in Lean who want to advance their understanding and skill set
The course is designed for those already proficient in Lean, and it directly follows on from the Lean Practitioner training course in our schedules. You can book all 5 consecutive days together to benefit from a £195 discount.
- leading and managing for Lean
- managing stakeholder requirements during Lean implementation projects
- Lean project management and the define, measure, analyse, improve, control (DMAIC) process
- force field analysis, a tool used to analyse driving and resisting factors of change
- adapting Lean to inspire workers
- changing victims of change into enablers of change
- root cause analysis
- theory of constraints
- understand a variety of advanced Lean tools to successfully plan, manage and undertake Lean improvement projects
- review others’ Lean improvement initiatives
- make lasting changes by altering thinking, not just the process
- overcome resistance to change and Lean improvement
- manage stakeholders in pursuit of objectives
- monitor and champion Lean improvement projects
Participants will also receive a Certificate of Completion, which is a testament to their commitment to professional development and their newly acquired knowledge and skills in leading Lean change.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
A Lean Leader drives improvement activities within an organisation to identify opportunities and make quantifiable and lasting change. They do this through the use of appropriate planning, resource allocation and employment of Lean techniques.
Lean Leaders may also coach Lean Practitioners on process improvement methods and activities.
Yes, this course builds on knowledge and experience already gained around the Lean approach to business improvement.
For those who are new to Lean, attending our Lean Practitioner training course first will provide the knowledge needed and help maximise the benefit of Lean Leader training.
We have put together our training schedule to enable you to attend both courses consecutively. Book them together and you will be eligible for a discount on course fees.
We offer a number of more specialised courses, where you can gain a more in-depth understanding of the key tools and methodologies used in Lean. These give you the opportunity to acquire further skills in Value Stream Mapping, 5S and Kaizen, which are all designed to help you support your organisation in its drive for greater improvement.
Yes, your certificate of attendance will be sent to you after course completion. The certificate demonstrates your new skills attained and provides a useful enhancement to your CV and LinkedIn profile, as well as raising awareness within your organisation of your continuing development.
The course is equivalent to 14 hours CPD.
Greene King Brewing & Retailing Ltd|6th Dec, 2023
Veka Plc|31st Oct, 2023
Cyclife Aquila Nuclear|30th Oct, 2023
Now Managed Learning Services|25th Oct, 2023
Kier Highways|25th Sep, 2023
Remote-Technology-Services-Ltd|20th Sep, 2023
Kalsec Europe Ltd.|4th Aug, 2023
Frontier Agriculture|25th Jul, 2023
NextPharma|5th Jul, 2023
Harbour Energy|16th Jun, 2023
Nanoco Technologies Ltd|15th Jun, 2023
A1 Comms Ltd|31st May, 2023