CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This two-day Lean Leader training course is designed for those already proficient in Lean and it directly follows on from our Lean Practitioner training course. This course will give delegates advanced understanding of Lean principles, equipping them with the necessary skills to champion Lean Improvement projects including Lean management, managing stakeholder requirements and overcoming resistance to change.
Delegates will learn how to analyse and interpret data to measure process efficiencies and the success of Lean implementation by using tools such as DMAIC and Theory of Constraints. This theory can be used to identify constraints, review the relevant activities, alleviate limitations, and then repeat the procedure to ensure a continuous cycle of improvement.
A common constraint that impacts on process speeds is human resistance to change. The Lean Leader training course will equip delegates with the necessary skills to measure this resistance with tools such as force field analysis and then overcome the problems with adapted Lean tools, changing victims of change into enablers of change.
Successful delegates on this course will learn how to embed a culture of Lean leading to continuous improvement in an organisation. This is achieved through the use of understandable Lean improvement tools with demonstrable results.
- Leading & Managing for Lean
- Managing stakeholder requirements during Lean implementation projects
- Lean Project management & DMAIC
- Force field analysis, a tool used to analyse driving and resisting factors of change
- Adapting Lean to inspire workers
- Changing victims of change into enablers of change.
- Root Cause analysis
- Theory of constraints
- Those looking to implement Lean into any organisation, including services, the public sector and manufacturing
- Managers or process owners in organisations struggling to implement efficiency-based improvements and overcome challenges to change.
- Managers and senior figures looking to equip themselves with tools for change
- Individuals looking for tools to help them achieve personal development objectives
- Individuals already proficient in Lean and want to advance their understanding and skill set
Those who do not already have a good understanding of Lean should attend our Lean Practitioner training course. The course will take place before the Lean Leader training course, and when booking all five consecutive days together delegates will benefit from a £195 discount.
- Understand a variety of advanced Lean tools to be able to successfully plan, manage & undertake Lean improvement projects
- Review others’ Lean improvement initiatives
- Make lasting changes by altering thinking, not just the process
- Overcome resistance to change and Lean improvement
- Manage stakeholders in pursuit of objectives
- Monitor and champion Lean improvement projects
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
De Vere Staverton Estate
New Place Hotel
Hilton Leeds City
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
McCann Health Medical Communications Ltd|28th Sep, 2021
Heathrow Airport Limited|22nd Sep, 2021
West Midlands Police|13th Sep, 2021
West Yorkshire Police|11th Sep, 2021
John Cotton Group Ltd|10th Sep, 2021
Bollfilter UK Limited|10th Sep, 2021