CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This 2-day course follows on from our Lean Practitioner training course, and gives delegates who are already proficient in Lean the skills and tools to measure process efficiencies and project success. It includes modules and group work covering subjects such as managing conflict, leadership styles and managing stakeholders for Lean projects and deployment.
After completing the course, delegates will be able to apply their advanced understanding of Lean to champion Lean improvement projects, as well as manage stakeholder requirements and overcome resistance to change.
All delegates will receive a certificate on completion of the course.
- those from any industry sector wishing to implement Lean in their organisation
- managers or process owners in organisations struggling to implement efficiency-based improvements and overcome challenges to change
- managers and senior figures wishing to equip themselves with tools for change
- anyone looking for tools to help them achieve personal development objectives
- individuals already proficient in Lean who want to advance their understanding and skill set
The course is designed for those already proficient in Lean, and it directly follows on from the Lean Practitioner training course in our schedules. You can book all 5 consecutive days together to benefit from a £195 discount.
- leading and managing for Lean
- managing stakeholder requirements during Lean implementation projects
- Lean project management and the define, measure, analyse, improve, control (DMAIC) process
- force field analysis, a tool used to analyse driving and resisting factors of change
- adapting Lean to inspire workers
- changing victims of change into enablers of change
- root cause analysis
- theory of constraints
- understand a variety of advanced Lean tools to successfully plan, manage and undertake Lean improvement projects
- review others’ Lean improvement initiatives
- make lasting changes by altering thinking, not just the process
- overcome resistance to change and Lean improvement
- manage stakeholders in pursuit of objectives
- monitor and champion Lean improvement projects
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
Rogers Stirk Harbour & Partners|26th Jul, 2022
Intelligent Energy Limited|17th Jun, 2022
Cheshire Constabulary Headquarters|13th Jun, 2022
Gm&T|9th Jun, 2022
Nanoco Technologies Ltd|27th May, 2022
JVM Castings (Worcester) Ltd|26th May, 2022
Belvac|24th May, 2022
Filton Systems Engineering Ltd|20th May, 2022
Bureau Veritas|19th May, 2022
Photek Ltd|5th May, 2022
Photek Ltd|4th May, 2022
NHS Arden And Gem Csu|22nd Apr, 2022