CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
The first day of this interactive course will provide delegates with an introduction to energy management systems (EnMS) and ISO 50001, including a detailed overview of ISO 50001 and its relationship to other standards, plus an introduction to energy performance indicators and how these are monitored. The second day covers the complete EnMS audit process, from audit planning and checklist writing to conducting the audit, questioning techniques, non-conformities and audit report writing. Workshops and exercises will help delegates to practise their new knowledge.
Upon completion of this course students will be equipped with the skills to perform audits to assess the conformance and effectiveness of their EnMS, and contribute towards its continual improvement.
- anyone required to audit an EnMS to ISO 50001
- managers wishing to gain an insight into the auditing of an EnMS
- auditees needing a better understanding of the audit process
Day one of this course is our Introduction to ISO 50001 training course so delegates do not need prior knowledge of ISO 50001 to attend.
- benefits of an EnMS
- the plan/do/check/act (PDCA) cycle and how it is used with an EnMS
- detailed analysis of the clauses and requirements of ISO 50001
- the positive impact of internal EnMS audits on management systems and energy use
- how to plan and audit, including creating an audit checklist
- conducting an audit, including interviewing techniques
- following up on an audit, including closing meetings and nonconformity reporting
- plan, conduct, report and follow up an EnMS audit
- determine the extent to which their own organisation’s EnMS meets the requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- identify possible areas for improvement
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
Abertax Quality Ltf|16th Aug, 2022
P3 Medical Ltd|16th Aug, 2022
Geodis FF UK Ltd|16th Aug, 2022
RAF Odiham|1st Aug, 2022
RAF Odiham|29th Jul, 2022
DAM Health|29th Jul, 2022
Hylomar Ltd|28th Jul, 2022
Arriva Rail London|28th Jul, 2022
Indivior Ltd|27th Jul, 2022
MoD|27th Jul, 2022
27th Jul, 2022
Rogers Stirk Harbour & Partners|26th Jul, 2022