DURATION OF COURSE2 days
CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
Through interactive workshops and learning exercises this ISO 50001 Internal Auditor training course will equip delegates with the necessary skills to be able to assess the conformance and effectiveness of their EnMS and contribute towards its continual improvement.
The first day of this training course will provide delegates with an introduction to energy management systems and ISO 50001, including a detailed overview of ISO 50001 and its relationship to other standards, plus an introduction to energy performance indicators and how these are monitored. The second day covers the complete EnMS audit process, from audit planning and checklist writing, to conducting the audit, questioning techniques, non-conformities and audit report writing.
This training course is suitable for anyone involved in the maintenance of an EnMS, and can also be used as a development tool for auditees, giving them insight into the auditing process.
- The Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) cycle and how it is used with an EnMS
- Detailed analysis of the requirements of ISO 50001
- The positive impact internal EnMS audits have on management systems and energy use
- How to plan and audit, including creating an audit checklist
- Conducting an audit, including interviewing techniques
- Following up on an audit, including closing meetings and non-conformity reporting
Who Should Attend
- Any person(s) required to audit an EnMS to ISO 50001
- Managers looking to gain an insight into the auditing of an EnMS
- Auditees looking to gain a better understanding of the audit process
Delegates who complete this ISO 50001 Internal Auditor training course will gain the required skills and knowledge to perform internal audits on their organisation’s EnMS, including being able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an EnMS audit
- Determine the extent to which their own organisation’s EnMS meets the requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Identify possible areas for improvement
Led by an expert tutor, our ISO 50001 Internal Auditing Training Course includes interactive workshops encourage team discussions on how to successfully perform internal audits on your organisation’s EnMs. Dedicated training is often a more cost effective and convenient solution for organisations with several employees requiring training.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Hilton Leeds City
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
CTS UK Ltd|23rd Oct, 2020
Private|23rd Oct, 2020
30 Technology|23rd Oct, 2020
Veolia Environmental Services Plc|22nd Oct, 2020
Denmaur Independent Papers Limited|21st Oct, 2020
MOD|20th Oct, 2020