CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
The first day of this ISO 50001 Internal Auditor training course will provide delegates with an introduction to energy management systems (EnMS) and ISO 50001, including a detailed overview of ISO 50001 and its relationship to other standards, plus an introduction to energy performance indicators and how these are monitored. The second day covers the complete EnMS audit process, from audit planning and checklist writing, to conducting the audit, questioning techniques, non-conformities and audit report writing.
This training course is suitable for anyone involved in the maintenance of an EnMS, and can also be used as a development tool for auditees, giving them insight into the auditing process.
Day one of the course is our Introduction to ISO 50001 training course meaning no prior knowledge is required.
- Benefits of an EnMS
- The Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) cycle and how it is used with an EnMS
- Detailed analysis of the clauses and requirements of ISO 50001
- The positive impact internal EnMS audits have on management systems and energy use
- How to plan and audit, including creating an audit checklist
- Conducting an audit, including interviewing techniques
- Following up on an audit, including closing meetings and non-conformity reporting
- Any person(s) required to audit an EnMS to ISO 50001
- Managers looking to gain an insight into the auditing of an EnMS
- Auditees looking to gain a better understanding of the audit process
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an EnMS audit
- Determine the extent to which their own organisation’s EnMS meets the requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Identify possible areas for improvement
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Hilton Leeds City
De Vere Staverton Estate
New Place Hotel
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Eurotech Fire Systems Ltd|22nd Oct, 2021
AHT Holdings Ltd|22nd Oct, 2021
Private|22nd Oct, 2021
Veolia|22nd Oct, 2021
Network Rail|21st Oct, 2021
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)|21st Oct, 2021