CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This 1-day interactive course includes workshops and modules that explain the structure and key requirements of ISO 50001, how to measure and monitor energy performance indicators, and the requirements for both certification and the UK Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS).
On completion of the course delegates will understand how ISO 50001 can support their organisation in developing a policy for efficient energy use, as well setting and measuring the success of their organisation’s energy management objectives.
This course is day 1 of our ISO 50001 Internal Auditor training course.
- individuals seeking to understand what an energy management system is and how it can help organisations reduce energy usage and costs
- those who require knowledge of ISO 50001
- individuals experienced in auditing to other ISO standards that would like to audit an EnMS
- those involved in the maintenance or supervision of an EnMS
- staff being introduced to an organisation’s EnMS
- those responsible for energy management within the organisation
- definition of an energy management system (EnMS)
- effects and benefits of an EnMS
- detailed overview of ISO 50001:2018 including structure, scope and requirements
- the relationship between ISO 50001 and other standards
- energy performance indicators, including how these can be monitored and measured
- importance of internal audits for an EnMS
- certification, including the role of certification bodies and how certification satisfies obligations to the UK Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- recognise the importance and benefits for an organisation adopting an EnMS
- explain what an energy management system is, and its key benefits
- appreciate the structure, scope, and key requirements of ISO 50001
- understand energy performance indicators, including how they are measured and monitored
It can also be run as a shortened seminar to raise awareness of ISO 50001 and energy management systems to larger groups of staff.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
Abertax Quality Ltf|16th Aug, 2022
P3 Medical Ltd|16th Aug, 2022
Geodis FF UK Ltd|16th Aug, 2022
RAF Odiham|1st Aug, 2022
RAF Odiham|29th Jul, 2022
DAM Health|29th Jul, 2022
Hylomar Ltd|28th Jul, 2022
Arriva Rail London|28th Jul, 2022
Indivior Ltd|27th Jul, 2022
MoD|27th Jul, 2022
27th Jul, 2022
Rogers Stirk Harbour & Partners|26th Jul, 2022