Bywater’s OHSAS 18001 training courses have been replaced with ISO 45001 training courses. The ISO 45001 training courses provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to implement, maintain and continually improve on the performance of OH&S Management Systems, enabling a systematic approach to managing risks and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
All our ISO 45001 training courses are available on an dedicated basis. For more information relating to course content, open course dates, venues and booking please select the courses below or follow the link for ISO 45001 training.
OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Training Course | 2 days
- For those seeking to understand the principles of OHSAS 18001 and OH&S Management Systems
- Understanding of OHSAS 18001 internal auditing process
- Delegates will be able to gather objective evidence and write factual audit reports
OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training Course | 5 days
- For those seeking to conduct internal and external OHSAS 18001 audits
- This course fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as OH&S MS auditor
- Delegates will conduct OHSAS 18001 audit planning, interviewing and follow up
Implementing OHSAS 18001 Training Course | 2 days
- For those seeking to implement and document an OHSAS 18001 compliant Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Identifying risks, legislative compliance and implementation issues
- OH&S MS documentation and integration considerations with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Introduction to OHSAS 18001 Training for OH&S Management Systems | 1 day
- Designed for those needing an awareness of the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and those involved in implementing and auditing OH&S requirements and monitoring performance.
- Introduces the benefits of implementing an OH&S management system and how OHSAS 18001 can be integrated into existing management systems.
- Discusses health and safety hazards, risk assessment and risk controls.
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course | 5 days
This CQI and IRCA certified course is suitable for those involved in internal or external audits relating to OH&S who wish to perform the role of lead auditor.
Students who have no prior knowledge of ISO 45001 will benefit from first attending our Introduction to ISO 45001 training course.
Next Course: 11 - 15 March 2024 in Daventry, Northamptonshire
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course | 2 days
This practical internal auditor course is appropriate for those who have some knowledge of ISO 45001 and would now like to understand how an OH&S internal audit is performed.
We recommend that students with no prior knowledge of ISO 45001 first attend our Introduction to ISO 45001 training course.
Next Course: 05 - 06 March 2024 in Daventry, Northamptonshire
Introduction to ISO 45001:2018 Training Course | 1 day
This IOSH approved course is suitable for anyone who wants to understand the role of OH&S management systems and the requirements of ISO 45001.
The course is an excellent introduction for those who wish to progress onto our ISO 45001 Internal Auditor or ISO 45001 Lead Auditor courses.
Next Course: 11 March 2024 Online
ISO 45001 Auditor Conversion Training Course | 3 days
This CQI and IRCA certified course is designed for existing lead auditors in other disciplines who would like to learn about auditing against ISO 45001.
The course satisfies CQI and IRCA training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA OH&SMS auditor.
Next Course: 11 - 13 March 2024 in Daventry, Northamptonshire
ISO 45001 Auditor Migration Training Course | 2 days
Certified by CQI and IRCA, this training course is designed for existing OHSAS 18001 auditors wishing to transition to the newer ISO 45001 standard.
The course satisfies the CQI and IRCA training requirements for those maintaining their IRCA OH&SMS auditor registration.
Next Course: 24 - 25 June 2024 Online
ISO 45001 Implementation Training Course | 2 days
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to learn about developing an ISO 45001 OH&S management system, from initial consideration to management, maintenance and improvement.
The course includes an IOSH approved introduction to ISO 45001:2018 so students do not require prior knowledge of the standard.
Next Course: 15 - 16 April 2024 Online
Introduction to ISO 45003:2021 Training Course | 1 day
With its focus on managing psychosocial risk within the workplace, this course is suitable for anyone with a wish to understand ISO 45003, including those responsible for mental wellbeing at work, and those implementing, managing and auditing an OH&SMS.
The course describes ISO 45003 and how it can be used in conjunction with ISO 45001.
Introduction to ISO 45005:2020 Training Course | 1 day
This course is suitable for anyone with an interest in adhering to ISO/PAS 45005:2020 requirements for operation during a pandemic.
The course offers a systematic approach to keeping staff safe, reducing risk, and identifying likely internal and external issues such as changes to the supply chain and staff absence.