Bywater’s OHSAS 18001 training courses provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to implement, maintain and continually improve on the performance of OH&S Management Systems, enabling a systematic approach to managing risks and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
As an IRCA approved training provider, we deliver all of our OHSAS 18001 training courses to the very highest of standards.
All our OHSAS 18001 training courses are available on an in-house basis. For more information relating to course content, open course dates, venues and booking please select from the courses below:
OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training Course
OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Training Course
ISO 45001 Auditor Migration Training Course - CQI and IRCA Certified
Public Course Locations: Coventry, West Midlands; Leeds, West Yorkshire; Manchester; Southampton, Hampshire; Staverton, Northamptonshire; Glasgow, Scotland; London
- Designed for existing OHSAS 18001 auditors looking to transition to ISO 45001.
- Covers the background and changes from OHSAS 18001 to the new OHSMS standard, ISO 45001, and how to audit against the standard.
- Will satisfy CQI and IRCA training requirements for those maintaining their IRCA OHSMS Registration.
Next course: 03 - 04 December 2018 in Southampton, Hampshire
Introduction to Auditing course
Implementing OHSAS 18001 Training Course
Available in-house only
- For those seeking to implement and document an OHSAS 18001 compliant Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Identifying risks, legislative compliance and implementation issues
- OH&S MS documentation and integration considerations with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Introduction to OHSAS 18001 Training for OH&S Management Systems
- Designed for those needing an awareness of the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and those involved in implementing and auditing OH&S requirements and monitoring performance.
- Introduces the benefits of implementing an OH&S management system and how OHSAS 18001 can be integrated into existing management systems.
- Discusses health and safety hazards, risk assessment and risk controls.