Bywater’s OHSAS 18001 training courses have been replaced with ISO 45001 training courses. The ISO 45001 training courses provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to implement, maintain and continually improve on the performance of OH&S Management Systems, enabling a systematic approach to managing risks and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
All our ISO 45001 training courses are available on an dedicated basis. For more information relating to course content, open course dates, venues and booking please select the courses below or follow the link for ISO 45001 training.
ISO 45001 Course Listing
- Designed for those wishing to conduct first, second and/or third party Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) audits against the new OH&S Management System standard, ISO 45001.
- You will learn the complete audit process, including interviewing techniques, planning and report writing.
- Other topics covered include hazard identification, OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- Designed for those who need to conduct internal OH&S audits within their organisation.
- Learn to plan, prepare and carry out an internal audit against ISO 45001 and report on your findings.
- A highly interactive and participative course, this will contribute 16 hours towards your CPD.
- Designed for those looking to understand the main features and requirements of ISO 45001, this course will benefit those involved in implementing, auditing, and maintaining an OH&S Management System.
- Provides insight into a range of OH&SMS topics such as the benefits of ISO 45001 implementation, relationships with other management system standards, and integrating ISO 45001 into existing management systems.
- This course also explores Hazards and OH&S risks identification as well as legislative compliance.
- Designed for existing OHSAS 18001 auditors looking to transition to ISO 45001.
- Covers the background and changes from OHSAS 18001 to the new OHSMS standard, ISO 45001, and how to audit against the standard.
- Will satisfy CQI and IRCA training requirements for those maintaining their IRCA OHSMS Registration.
This course is highly suitable for those who would like to learn about the requirements for developing an ISO 45001 OH&S management system. The course will cover the key phases of implementation, including:
- Performing a gap analysis as a base-line review
- Developing an implementation programme
- Gaining certification for an ISO 45001 OH&S management system
- Designed for new or existing Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety auditors who wish to broaden and integrate their auditing capability
- Provides delegates with the knowledge and skills to audit an integrated management system based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- This is an auditor skills development course and delegates are required to have prior knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, which can be gained from our Integrated Management Systems Overview course if required.
Remote Auditing Training Course | 1 day
- Explores the application of remote methods in successfully undertaking audits.
- Addresses the challenges and benefits of remote auditing, and explores practical options for utilising remote methods, including exercises in planning and undertaking remote audit activities.
- Suitable for experienced auditors, and those responsible for managing audit programmes, familiar with traditional face-to-face audit methods.
DFDS|11th Apr, 2018
DFDS|10th Apr, 2018