DURATION OF COURSE5 days
CPDEquivalent to 40 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
OHSAS 18001 has now been replaced with ISO 45001, please follow the link to our ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course.
Some delegates find it beneficial to attend the Introduction to OHSAS 18001 training course to gain more knowledge about the OHSAS 18001 standard. We offer a discount of £100 if booking this course with your Lead Auditor training. Please contact us if you wish to take advantage of this offer.
- The OH&S Standards, including OHSAS 18001
- OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- OH&S hazards and risk evaluation.
- Audit planning and use of checklists.
- Audit interviewing and evaluation of information.
- Auditing improvement.
- Non-conformance evaluation.
- Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes.
- Accreditation and certification sources of information.
- Those responsible for obtaining certification to OHSAS 18001.
- Those who wish to register as an IRCA OH&S MS auditor (additional requirements also apply).
- Auditors who want to audit OH&S management systems and who need to show professional competence in this subject.
- Those new to auditing wishing to understand OH&S MS auditing.
- Senior managers involved in the outcome of OH&S audits.
- An understanding of the role of audits within the OH&S programme.
- The ability to develop an internal audit process to support your OH&S policy.
- The ability to assess compliance of an organisation to meet your own internal or external (e.g. Certification body) requirements.
Course Dates and Venues
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please call us on 0333 123 9001 to discuss dedicated training options
North Wales Police|4th Dec, 2020
Premier Partnership|4th Dec, 2020
Plumis|4th Dec, 2020
Unipart Rail|3rd Dec, 2020
Greenblue Consulting Ltd|3rd Dec, 2020
MHT Europe|2nd Dec, 2020