This five day OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor training course is CQI and IRCA Certified (Ref: 17225) and fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a 3rd-party OHS management systems auditor. You learn to build on the skills of how to plan, structure and conduct an effective OHSAS 18001 audit and to evaluate and communicate the findings. The course is designed to follow the stages in a live audit, including simulated audit interviews and role play closing meetings.
Some delegates find it beneficial to attend the Introduction to OHSAS 18001 training course to gain more knowledge about the OHSAS 18001 standard. We offer a discount of £100 if booking this course with your Lead Auditor training. Please contact us if you wish to take advantage of this offer.
- The OH&S Standards, including OHSAS 18001
- OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- OH&S hazards and risk evaluation.
- Audit planning and use of checklists.
- Audit interviewing and evaluation of information.
- Auditing improvement.
- Non-conformance evaluation.
- Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes.
- Accreditation and certification sources of information.
Who Should Attend
- Those responsible for obtaining certification to OHSAS 18001.
- Those who wish to register as an IRCA OH&S MS auditor (additional requirements also apply).
- Auditors who want to audit OH&S management systems and who need to show professional competence in this subject.
- Those new to auditing wishing to understand OH&S MS auditing.
- Senior managers involved in the outcome of OH&S audits.
OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training Outcomes
On completion of the OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor training course, delegates will have:
- An understanding of the role of audits within the OH&S programme.
- The ability to develop an internal audit process to support your OH&S policy.
- The ability to assess compliance of an organisation to meet your own internal or external (e.g. Certification body) requirements.
For further details enquire now.