CPDEquivalent to 16 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
OHSAS 18001 has now been replaced with ISO 45001. Please follow the link for our ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training course.
Our OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor training course will equip delegates with the knowledge to audit health and safety management systems to OHSAS 18001, providing OH&S practitioners and systems auditors with the skills necessary to competently perform internal OH&S management system audits.
We incorporate a unique ‘slide photo tour’, allowing delegates to visualise and identify site issues, providing an element of ‘real-life’ auditing and observation in the classroom environment.
This two day OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor training course is designed to train delegates to play a full and active role in determining
- the adequacy of an OH&S Management System
- working compliance with a documented system
- that a documented system is in compliance with OHSAS 18001
- the effectiveness of a documented system and efficiency of the operation
- opportunities for process and business improvement
- Role of an Internal Auditor
- Introduction to OH&S Auditing
- Purpose and Requirements of OHSAS 18001 & Related Standards
- OH&S Documentation
- Managing the Internal Audit Programme
- Factors for Determining Audit Frequency
- The Internal Audit Process: Preparation
- The Internal Audit Process: Audit Performance
- Deciding Activity Compliance, Effectiveness and Efficiency
- The Internal Audit Process: Audit Reporting and Follow-up
- Staff who will be involved in performing internal OH&S audits
- Managers responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of the system
- Auditees who wish to understand the audit process
- describe the responsibilities of the internal auditor and the role of internal audits in maintaining and improving OH&S management systems
- plan and prepare for an internal audit
- gather objective evidence through interview
- write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- identify ways in which the effectiveness of corrective actions might be verified and establish continual improvement.
Alexander Dennis Ltd|1st Dec, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|1st Dec, 2023
QinetiQ Ltd|1st Dec, 2023
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Lkab Minerals Ltd|29th Nov, 2023
Natural Environment Research Council|29th Nov, 2023
EDF Energy Ltd|29th Nov, 2023
EDF Energy Ltd|28th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Hertfordshire Bc|28th Nov, 2023