Environmental Management is a means by which we go about protecting the physical environment around us, and organisations are increasingly expected to take a leading role in doing so. The increasing importance of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for organisational leadership has elevated the requirement for a structured Environmental Management approach if businesses are to fulfil their legal as well as ethical environmental CSR obligations.
Bywater is a world leader in Environmental Management Consultancy and Training services providing organisations with the necessary guidance to establish and maintain an Environmental Management System in line with the worlds most recognised Environmental Management standard, ISO 14001.
The organisational benefits of having an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System include:
- Cost reduction through better managed energy efficiency and other resources
- Reduced waste
- Enhanced customer and end-user reputation through environmental stewardship, leading to improved existing customer loyalty
- Improved chances of winning new business
- Compliance with environmental legislation
- Reduced risk of reputational damage
- Delivering continuous improvement in environmental performance
Bywater delivers a suite of Management Systems Consultancy Services and IEMA, CQI & IRCA ISO 14001 Training services based around the globally recognised standard, ISO 14001 and EMAS (Eco Management and Audit Scheme). These services include:
- ISO 14001 (EMS) System and Auditor Training Courses
- EMS (ISO 14001) Review and Gap Analysis
- EMS (ISO 14001) Design and Implementation
- ISO 14001 (EMS) Auditing Services
- EMS Ongoing Support and Guidance