We have a large selection of frequently asked questions displayed below. Select a category to filter out the relevant questions
If you can't find what you're looking for you can ask us a question here.
Search Question CategoryAsk us a question
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to work on a permanent, contracted or freelance basis to meet your requirements
- Career progression, for example into management consultancy roles
- ISO standards are internationally recognised, for example the CQI and IRCA have members in 100 countries
- Many auditors are able to travel within their role visiting various clients
- Play a key part in improving businesses, whether it is in terms of quality, environmentally or in terms of health and safety
- There are various ISO standards to audit against, select a standard which is of interest to you
The two terms are frequently used interchangeably and can often be interpreted to mean the same thing. However, there are some key differences between the two.
Continual improvement means that the approach is repeated and has pauses in between repetitions. A continual approach will have a phased system, whereby improvements will be made then there will be a break to measure and analyse the success, after this further improvements can be made.
Whereas a continuous improvement approach does not stop, it is an uninterrupted flow. A continuous approach is one that will constantly look to make improvements, it is a sustained process of development.
One of the most common approaches of continuous improvement is Lean. This approach aims to embed a culture of continuous improvement (Kaizen culture) which uses a set of tools and techniques to reduce waste and maximise customer value.
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course
- Internal Environmental Management System (EMS) Auditor Training Course
- IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce Training Course
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management Training Course
- IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers Training Course