CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This one day interactive Influencing Skills training course is suitable for anyone wishing to use influence, rather than authority, to achieve their goals. The day builds the competence and confidence of delegates in the use of influence within the workplace. Using real-life scenarios to develop influencing strategies, delegates will be well positioned to apply their learning to real-life opportunities as soon as they leave the training course.
- Interaction Styles
- Flexing Your Style to Meet The Needs of Others
- The Influencing Framework – Relationship, Interest, Approach
- Questioning Skills
- Reflective Listening
- Post-Work – What Happens Next?
- Anyone wishing to enhance their influencing skills to achieve results.
- Those involved in change projects who require commitment and buy-in from others.
- Anyone needing to challenge behaviours and deal with a range of people with different personalities with different motivations.
- Identify their own preferred Interaction Style and the impact this has on others
- Recognise the observable behaviours that indicate the preferred Interaction Style of those they are attempting to influence
- Identify how they may need to adapt their own preferred style in order to more effectively influence others
- Use effective questioning and listening skills as part of their influencing approach
- Execute a real-life influencing conversation based on the strategy they have built during the workshop
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Of Europe SE|20th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|17th Nov, 2023
Schneider Electric|17th Nov, 2023
Home Office|14th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|8th Nov, 2023
Private|6th Nov, 2023
Custom Interconnect Limited (Group)|30th Oct, 2023
Royal College Of Psychiatrists|19th Oct, 2023