CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This one day interactive Influencing Skills training course is suitable for anyone wishing to use influence, rather than authority, to achieve their goals. The day builds the competence and confidence of delegates in the use of influence within the workplace. Using real-life scenarios to develop influencing strategies, delegates will be well positioned to apply their learning to real-life opportunities as soon as they leave the training course.
- Interaction Styles
- Flexing Your Style to Meet The Needs of Others
- The Influencing Framework – Relationship, Interest, Approach
- Questioning Skills
- Reflective Listening
- Post-Work – What Happens Next?
- Anyone wishing to enhance their influencing skills to achieve results.
- Those involved in change projects who require commitment and buy-in from others.
- Anyone needing to challenge behaviours and deal with a range of people with different personalities with different motivations.
- Identify their own preferred Interaction Style and the impact this has on others
- Recognise the observable behaviours that indicate the preferred Interaction Style of those they are attempting to influence
- Identify how they may need to adapt their own preferred style in order to more effectively influence others
- Use effective questioning and listening skills as part of their influencing approach
- Execute a real-life influencing conversation based on the strategy they have built during the workshop
Abertax Quality Ltf|16th Aug, 2022
P3 Medical Ltd|16th Aug, 2022
Geodis FF UK Ltd|16th Aug, 2022
RAF Odiham|1st Aug, 2022
RAF Odiham|29th Jul, 2022
DAM Health|29th Jul, 2022
Hylomar Ltd|28th Jul, 2022
Arriva Rail London|28th Jul, 2022
Indivior Ltd|27th Jul, 2022
MoD|27th Jul, 2022
27th Jul, 2022
Rogers Stirk Harbour & Partners|26th Jul, 2022