DURATION OF COURSE1 day
CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This one day interactive Influencing Skills training course is suitable for anyone wishing to use influence, rather than authority, to achieve their goals. The day builds the competence and confidence of delegates in the use of influence within the workplace. Using real-life scenarios to develop influencing strategies, delegates will be well positioned to apply their learning to real-life opportunities as soon as they leave the training course.
- Interaction Styles
- Flexing Your Style to Meet The Needs of Others
- The Influencing Framework – Relationship, Interest, Approach
- Questioning Skills
- Reflective Listening
- Post-Work – What Happens Next?
- Anyone wishing to enhance their influencing skills to achieve results.
- Those involved in change projects who require commitment and buy-in from others.
- Anyone needing to challenge behaviours and deal with a range of people with different personalities with different motivations.
- Identify their own preferred Interaction Style and the impact this has on others
- Recognise the observable behaviours that indicate the preferred Interaction Style of those they are attempting to influence
- Identify how they may need to adapt their own preferred style in order to more effectively influence others
- Use effective questioning and listening skills as part of their influencing approach
- Execute a real-life influencing conversation based on the strategy they have built during the workshop
Lonza|19th Apr, 2021
Tata Steel Europe|19th Apr, 2021
Yourgene Health|19th Apr, 2021
Altro Limited|18th Apr, 2021
Europlaz Technologies Ltd|17th Apr, 2021
Avdel UK|16th Apr, 2021