Leadership and Management Training Courses are highly beneficial for organisations who wish to ensure management are equipped with the skills to influence and implement change effectively, in turn improving productivity and results for your organisation.
Bywater has over 35 years’ experience in providing training across a number of industries. Our interactive courses are led by experienced tutors and can be tailored to your organisation to ensure your staff have the skills they require to lead effectively and make change happen.
Leadership and Management Course Listing
- Interactive workshop for designed those wishing to achieve results through influence
- Learn and employ different interaction styles to effectively influence others
Change Management Training Course | 2 days
- Suitable for a variety of professionals such as Change, Quality and IMS Managers.
- This course will inform delegates of why change is needed, how to implement change, and how to overcome resistance to change.
- Develop the necessary management & leadership skills
Board Development Training Programme | 4 days
- Designed for board level executives.
- Establishes the foundation stones for board development, moving beyond the established group norms and creating the breakthrough thinking that leads to high performance.
- This programme includes a series of highly facilitated and participative workshops.
Condimentum Ltd|5th Mar, 2021
PPP Taking Care|4th Mar, 2021
Compressed Gas Solutions|3rd Mar, 2021
Health And Social Care Alliance Scotland|2nd Mar, 2021
RPG QAQC Ltd|1st Mar, 2021
Cambridgeshire Constabulary|1st Mar, 2021