Leadership and Management Training Courses are highly beneficial for organisations who wish to ensure management are equipped with the skills to influence and implement change effectively, in turn improving productivity and results for your organisation.
Bywater has over 35 years’ experience in providing training across a number of industries. Our interactive courses are led by experienced tutors and can be tailored to your organisation to ensure your staff have the skills they require to lead effectively and make change happen.
All of Leadership and Management Training Courses take place on a dedicated basis at a venue of your choice or online. The courses can be tailored to your requirements to meet your objectives and ensure the course focuses on key areas you wish to improve upon. Please select the following link to request a quote.
With over 35 years’ of expertise, Bywater can provide further support through our Business Improvement Consultancy Services.
Leadership and Management Course Listing
- Interactive workshop for designed those wishing to achieve results through influence
- Learn and employ different interaction styles to effectively influence others
Change Management Training Course | 2 days
- Suitable for a variety of professionals such as Change, Quality and IMS Managers.
- This course will inform delegates of why change is needed, how to implement change, and how to overcome resistance to change.
Board Development Training Programme | 4 days
- Designed for board level executives.
- Establishes the foundation stones for board development, moving beyond the established group norms and creating the breakthrough thinking that leads to high performance.
- This programme includes a series of highly facilitated and participative workshops.
Collaborative Environmental Advisers (CEA) Ltd|6th Jul, 2020
Micro Focus UK Ltd|5th Jul, 2020
Rural Payments Agency|3rd Jul, 2020
Calon Energy Limited|3rd Jul, 2020
TATA Steel|3rd Jul, 2020
Fischer Fixings UK Ltd|1st Jul, 2020