Leadership and Management Training Courses are highly beneficial for organisations who wish to ensure management are equipped with the skills to influence and implement change effectively, in turn improving productivity and results for your organisation.
Bywater has over 35 years’ experience providing training across a number of industries. Our interactive courses are led by experienced tutors and can be tailored to your organisation to ensure your staff have the skills they require to lead effectively and make change happen.
Leadership and Management Course Listing
- Interactive workshop for designed those wishing to achieve results through influence
- Learn and employ different interaction styles to effectively influence others
Change Management Training Course | 2 days
- Suitable for a variety of professionals such as Change, Quality and IMS Managers.
- This course will inform delegates of why change is needed, how to implement change, and how to overcome resistance to change.
- Develop the necessary management & leadership skills
Board Development Training Programme | 4 days
- Designed for board level executives.
- Establishes the foundation stones for board development, moving beyond the established group norms and creating the breakthrough thinking that leads to high performance.
- This programme includes a series of highly facilitated and participative workshops.
Barrett Group UK|23rd Oct, 2021
LDP Transport Consultancy Ltd|23rd Oct, 2021
Eurotech Fire Systems Ltd|22nd Oct, 2021
AHT Holdings Ltd|22nd Oct, 2021
Private|22nd Oct, 2021
Veolia|22nd Oct, 2021
Network Rail|21st Oct, 2021
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)|21st Oct, 2021
Hirtenberger Defence International Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
Philips UK Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
IDS UK|20th Oct, 2021
Norcott Technologies|20th Oct, 2021