CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This change management training course will allow delegates to understand:
- What change means to people at both the individual and the organisational level
- How to identify the stakeholders likely to be affected, their wants, interests and ability to affect the outcomes
- The correct method to plan, develop strategy and deploy change
This training course deals with both the big picture and the microcosm of change, enabling individuals to understand the context, intent, mechanism, success factors for, and barriers to change.
- Why Change
- Resistance to Change; Causes and Effects
- Layers of Resistance
- Managing Resistance to Change
- Force-Field Analysis
- The Kubler-Ross Change Curve
- Incremental, Developmental and Transformational Change.
- Kotter’s Model for Successful Change
- Leadership and Change
- How Leaders and Managers Differ on Change
- Being a Victim of Change or an Agent of Change
- Planning and Delivering on Change
- Change, Quality and IMS Managers
- Key personnel with major change project responsibilities
- Line & Project Managers need to ensure that they can effectively manage change
- All those likely to be affected by organizational change
- Understand the basics of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the effective management of Change.
- Determine the best approach to Change Management for your organisation.
- Develop the necessary management & leadership skills enabling you to communicate the need for, and plan for, Change to all levels
- Lead and manage the deployment of Change.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion in recognition of their new knowledge and skills in Change Management.
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Of Europe SE|20th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|17th Nov, 2023
Schneider Electric|17th Nov, 2023
Home Office|14th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|8th Nov, 2023
Private|6th Nov, 2023
Custom Interconnect Limited (Group)|30th Oct, 2023
Royal College Of Psychiatrists|19th Oct, 2023