DURATION OF COURSE2 days
CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This change management training course will allow delegates to understand:
- What change means to people at both the individual and the organisational level
- How to identify the stakeholders likely to be affected, their wants, interests and ability to affect the outcomes
- The correct method to plan, develop strategy and deploy change
This training course deals with both the big picture and the microcosm of change, enabling individuals to understand the context, intent, mechanism, success factors for, and barriers to change.
- Why Change
- Resistance to Change; Causes and Effects
- Layers of Resistance
- Managing Resistance to Change
- Force-Field Analysis
- The Kubler-Ross Change Curve
- Incremental, Developmental and Transformational Change.
- Kotter’s Model for Successful Change
- Leadership and Change
- How Leaders and Managers Differ on Change
- Being a Victim of Change or an Agent of Change
- Planning and Delivering on Change
- Change, Quality and IMS Managers
- Key personnel with major change project responsibilities
- Line & Project Managers need to ensure that they can effectively manage change
- All those likely to be affected by organizational change
- Understand the basics of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the effective management of Change.
- Determine the best approach to Change Management for your organisation.
- Develop the necessary management & leadership skills enabling you to communicate the need for, and plan for, Change to all levels
- Lead and manage the deployment of Change.
Lonza|19th Apr, 2021
Tata Steel Europe|19th Apr, 2021
Yourgene Health|19th Apr, 2021
Altro Limited|18th Apr, 2021
Europlaz Technologies Ltd|17th Apr, 2021
Avdel UK|16th Apr, 2021