The Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) is a global professional body that seeks to transform the world to sustainability.
If you are interested in building a career around environmental management and sustainability, then as well as attending professional training courses, you can achieve useful benefits by becoming a member of the IEMA.
Those benefits Include:
- access to job opportunities and exposure to potential employers
- networking opportunities with experts including practitioners, policy-makers and academics
- resources offering the latest information and tools
- further professional development through conferences, events, webinars and workshops
- the opportunity to join environmental campaigns
There are 7 levels of membership, ranging from student to fellow, all with associated application, upgrade and renewal fees.
IEMA also manages specialist registers, for environmental auditors, EIO (Environmental Investigation Agency) practitioners, and ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme) lead assessors.
Find out more about IMEA’s aspirations and practice, and how you can join, by visiting the IEMA website.