Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large selection of frequently asked questions organised by subject area.
Select a category a below to filter out relevant questions or search here.
If you can't find what you're looking for you can ask us a question here.
- Before and during the course (6)
- Booking and payment (13)
- Certificates of attendance (5)
- Certified courses (10)
- Choosing a training venue (2)
- Course structure and tutors (5)
- CQI and IRCA exams (14)
- Cyber security (6)
- Dedicated training (8)
- Online training in the Virtual Classroom (8)
- Post course and feedback (3)
- Standards and ISO (5)
- Understanding business improvement (8)
- Why train with Bywater (4)
We offer IEMA certified and IEMA approved training courses focussing on environmental management systems and environmental sustainability. Many IEMA certified courses lead to Associate Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA).
All of our IEMA courses can be viewed on our dedicated IEMA training page.
The IEMA Certified training courses are:
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor
- Internal Environmental Management System (EMS) Auditor
- IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce
- IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
The IEMA Approved training courses are:
- ISO 14001 Internal Auditor
- Introduction to ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems