Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large selection of frequently asked questions organised by subject area.
Select a category a below to filter out relevant questions or search here.
If you can't find what you're looking for you can ask us a question here.
- Before and during the course (6)
- Booking and payment (13)
- Certificates of attendance (5)
- Certified courses (10)
- Choosing a training venue (2)
- Course structure and tutors (5)
- CQI and IRCA exams (14)
- Cyber security (6)
- Dedicated training (8)
- Online training in the Virtual Classroom (8)
- Post course and feedback (3)
- Standards and ISO (5)
- Understanding business improvement (8)
- Why train with Bywater (4)
You will need a PC, laptop or tablet with a webcam and headset with microphone (built in or connected via USB). You will also need a stable internet connection and be ready to enter a Zoom meeting using the invitation we will send you. To get the most out of your class you will also need a quiet space where there is no background noise and interruption.
A week before the course start date, you will receive an email with a link to the virtual classroom, together with a meeting ID and password. This will enable you to join the training from your browser.