Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large selection of frequently asked questions organised by subject area.
Select a category a below to filter out relevant questions or search here.
If you can't find what you're looking for you can ask us a question here.
- Before and during the course (6)
- Booking and payment (13)
- Certificates of attendance (5)
- Certified courses (10)
- Choosing a training venue (2)
- Course structure and tutors (5)
- CQI and IRCA exams (14)
- Cyber security (6)
- Dedicated training (8)
- Online training in the Virtual Classroom (8)
- Post course and feedback (3)
- Standards and ISO (5)
- Understanding business improvement (8)
- Why train with Bywater (4)
Business improvement is the process of identifying and implementing changes that will improve an organisation's performance. This can include improving efficiency, effectiveness, profitability, or customer satisfaction.
Key steps involved in business improvement generally include:
- Identifying where improvement is needed and setting goals
- Assessing current processes and procedures together with current levels of efficiency and productivity
- Identifying changes that could be made and their risks and benefits
- Implementing the changes to processes, procedures, and/or technology
- Measuring the results of the changes in terms of efficiency, productivity, and/or quality
- Continuing to identify opportunities for improvement and implementing changes that will help achieve goals.