Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large selection of frequently asked questions organised by subject area.
Select a category a below to filter out relevant questions or search here.
If you can't find what you're looking for you can ask us a question here.
- Before and during the course (6)
- Booking and payment (13)
- Certificates of attendance (5)
- Certified courses (10)
- Choosing a training venue (2)
- Course structure and tutors (5)
- CQI and IRCA exams (14)
- Cyber security (6)
- Dedicated training (8)
- Online training in the Virtual Classroom (8)
- Post course and feedback (3)
- Standards and ISO (5)
- Understanding business improvement (8)
- Why train with Bywater (4)
Six Sigma can be used to make improvements around an organisation. It can help
- Improve the quality of products and services by reducing defects and variability
- Reduce costs by eliminating waste and improving efficiency
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing products and services that meet or exceed their expectations
- Raise employee morale by providing opportunities for employees to contribute to process improvement and by recognising and rewarding employees for their contributions.