Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large selection of frequently asked questions organised by subject area.
Select a category a below to filter out relevant questions or search here.
If you can't find what you're looking for you can ask us a question here.
- Before and during the course (6)
- Booking and payment (13)
- Certificates of attendance (5)
- Certified courses (10)
- Choosing a training venue (2)
- Course structure and tutors (5)
- CQI and IRCA exams (14)
- Cyber security (6)
- Dedicated training (8)
- Online training in the Virtual Classroom (8)
- Post course and feedback (3)
- Standards and ISO (5)
- Understanding business improvement (8)
- Why train with Bywater (4)
Yes, ELCAS has awarded Bywater with Approved Learning Provider status in the Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) scheme.
The scheme provides financial support to members of the armed forces and those who have left the service within the past five years.
ELCAS has approved all of our CQI and IRCA certified Lead Auditor training courses and Auditor Conversion training courses, as well as a number of IEMA courses and certified lean six sigma events.
To learn more about ELCAS and discover whether you qualify for funding, click on the link to see our full list of ELCAS approved training courses.
Bywater’s Learning provider ID is 11235