Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large selection of frequently asked questions organised by subject area.
Select a category a below to filter out relevant questions or search here.
If you can't find what you're looking for you can ask us a question here.
- Before and during the course (6)
- Booking and payment (13)
- Certificates of attendance (5)
- Certified courses (10)
- Choosing a training venue (2)
- Course structure and tutors (5)
- CQI and IRCA exams (14)
- Cyber security (6)
- Dedicated training (8)
- Online training in the Virtual Classroom (8)
- Post course and feedback (3)
- Standards and ISO (5)
- Understanding business improvement (8)
- Why train with Bywater (4)
Payment for training courses can be made in the following ways:
- BACS payment - our bank details can be found on your invoice, please quote your invoice number as a reference.
- Debit / Credit card - please contact our Training team on 0333 123 9001 to make payment. There is no transaction fee for personal cards and a 1.75% transaction fee for company cards. Payment is taken by telephone.
- Cheques - should be made payable to Bywater Training Ltd and posted to The Accounts Department, Bywater Training, Couchmore House, Littleworth Road, Esher, Surrey. KT10 9TN.
Payment is required in pounds sterling and should be received no later than 30 days prior to the public course start date.
If you have any queries regarding payment please contact our Training team on 0333 123 9001.