Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large selection of frequently asked questions organised by subject area.
Select a category a below to filter out relevant questions or search here.
If you can't find what you're looking for you can ask us a question here.
- Before and during the course (6)
- Booking and payment (13)
- Certificates of attendance (5)
- Certified courses (10)
- Choosing a training venue (2)
- Course structure and tutors (5)
- CQI and IRCA exams (14)
- Cyber security (6)
- Dedicated training (8)
- Online training in the Virtual Classroom (8)
- Post course and feedback (3)
- Standards and ISO (5)
- Understanding business improvement (8)
- Why train with Bywater (4)
- Take notes. The instructor will cover a lot of material during the course, so it's important to take notes. This will help you remember the information and refer back to it later.
- Review the material. After each class, review the material that was covered. This will help you solidify your understanding of the concepts.
- Practise what you learn. The best way to learn is by doing. Try to practise what you learn in the course in your own work. This will help you understand how the concepts apply to your organisation.
- Get help if you need it. If you're struggling with any of the material, don't be afraid to ask for help from the tutor or other participants in the course.
- Avoid being distracted. Arrive on time to the class and turn off your mobile phone if possible so that you can concentrate fully on the work in hand.