Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large selection of frequently asked questions organised by subject area.
Select a category a below to filter out relevant questions or search here.
If you can't find what you're looking for you can ask us a question here.
- Before and during the course (6)
- Booking and payment (13)
- Certificates of attendance (5)
- Certified courses (10)
- Choosing a training venue (2)
- Course structure and tutors (5)
- CQI and IRCA exams (14)
- Cyber security (6)
- Dedicated training (8)
- Online training in the Virtual Classroom (8)
- Post course and feedback (3)
- Standards and ISO (5)
- Understanding business improvement (8)
- Why train with Bywater (4)
Exam passes are a requirement for those who want to receive a certificate of attainment on CQI and IRCA certified Lead Auditor and Auditor Conversion training courses.
The format of the exam has been changing over 2022/23.
This is now an online exam for which you will need to log onto a 3rd party platform. You will be given a comprehensive guide from CQI and IRCA on how to take the exam and access to practice questions, all designed to help you meet expectations. You will need to take the exam within 30 days of the end of the course.