Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large selection of frequently asked questions organised by subject area.
Select a category a below to filter out relevant questions or search here.
If you can't find what you're looking for you can ask us a question here.
- Before and during the course (6)
- Booking and payment (13)
- Certificates of attendance (5)
- Certified courses (10)
- Choosing a training venue (2)
- Course structure and tutors (5)
- CQI and IRCA exams (14)
- Cyber security (6)
- Dedicated training (8)
- Online training in the Virtual Classroom (8)
- Post course and feedback (3)
- Standards and ISO (5)
- Understanding business improvement (8)
- Why train with Bywater (4)
The CQI does offer what it calls ‘reasonable adjustment’ in certain circumstances. You will need to tell us as soon as possible and well in advance of your exam if you feel you need extra support or time to take the exam due to a physical or learning disability, or if you require a female CQI and IRCA member of staff to review your proctoring video recording for religious reasons.
If English is not your first language but you are taking the exam in English, you may be eligible for an extra 30 minutes to complete the questions. Contact us to discuss.