Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large selection of frequently asked questions organised by subject area.
Select a category a below to filter out relevant questions or search here.
If you can't find what you're looking for you can ask us a question here.
- Before and during the course (6)
- Booking and payment (13)
- Certificates of attendance (5)
- Certified courses (10)
- Choosing a training venue (2)
- Course structure and tutors (5)
- CQI and IRCA exams (14)
- Cyber security (6)
- Dedicated training (8)
- Online training in the Virtual Classroom (8)
- Post course and feedback (3)
- Standards and ISO (5)
- Understanding business improvement (8)
- Why train with Bywater (4)
You can choose where to hold your dedicated training:
- Onsite at your location
- Offsite at one of our regular venues across the UK
- Offsite at a venue close to your offices
- In our Virtual Classroom, accessible globally
The benefit of off-site training is that there are likely to be fewer distractions for your delegates, enabling them to make the most of their time on the training course.
On the other hand, if all your delegates are based in one location, you can save time and expense by running the course at your offices or nearby.
Virtual training enables those who work from different locations to take part in the training, including the interactive elements, without travelling.