Frequently Asked Questions
We have a large selection of frequently asked questions organised by subject area.
Select a category a below to filter out relevant questions or search here.
If you can't find what you're looking for you can ask us a question here.
- Before and during the course (6)
- Booking and payment (13)
- Certificates of attendance (5)
- Certified courses (10)
- Choosing a training venue (2)
- Course structure and tutors (5)
- CQI and IRCA exams (14)
- Cyber security (6)
- Dedicated training (8)
- Online training in the Virtual Classroom (8)
- Post course and feedback (3)
- Standards and ISO (5)
- Understanding business improvement (8)
- Why train with Bywater (4)
CQI and IRCA uses a remote invigilating service called Easy Proctor. The system takes images of your photo ID and your face, and records your presence using the webcam and microphone and your screen during the exam.
Once the exam is over, Easy Proctor checks your photo ID against your facial image to verify your identify. It will also analyse the exam session recording to check for unexpected sounds, movement, objects or people, for example. If it spots what it thinks are anomalies, the system will flag these to CQI and IRCA.
CQI and IRCA will arrange for a female proctor to check the identification and proctoring recording of a female Muslim learner.