Bywater has been successfully delivering auditor and business improvement training courses across the UK for over 35 years. Public training is ideal for individuals, self-employed professionals, consultants and small groups, the public training format offers a number of benefits based on the circumstances of both your organisation and chosen delegates.
Find your Training Course Location
Simply type the course name or use the scroll button to select the training course you are interested in. The training venue information and upcoming course dates will be displayed. Alternatively select the map pin location and the training courses will be listed for the venue.
If your course is not listed or you have any questions please contact the Training Team on 0333 123 9001.
In-house training is also available in the UK and internationally for your organisation at your preferred location.
Advantages of Public Training
- Delegates have the chance to see how other individuals in other organisations address similar problems
- Comparing practice across business sectors and organisations broadens an individual’s technical and process knowledge enabling them to see the improvement opportunities back in their own environment
- Sharing knowledge and experience builds the confidence of individuals to plan, communicate and implement improvements in their own workplace
- It also contributes to an improved understanding of good practice and some of the do’s and don’ts of implementing it, which can be shared back in the workplace
- All this adds up to an enriched delegate learning experience and leaves them feeling motivated and inspired
- We offer a number of training venues throughout the UK. Delegates have the choice between residential and non-residential options.