Where your organisation has a number of delegates requiring similar training, our In-house training option could provide you with a great solution. The way it works is that you provide the training venue and we provide the trainer and course materials, often resulting in a more cost effective and convenient solution than public courses.
Another advantage of the In-house approach is that usually with minor tailoring of the materials we can add more value to your delegates by including case studies or organisational specific examples to bring to life some of the theoretical concepts.
As well as cost effectiveness and the possibility of tailoring In-house training benefits include:
- Discussions and issue resolution focused around your business priorities
- Priority may be given to areas of learning in most need
- Inclusion of real working examples of how to conduct the course learning outcomes on site
- Potential for organisation specific action planning as part of the course structure
- Lower costs associated with travel and accommodation
- Flexibility as to available dates for training, to suit you
- Consistency of communication and organisational message
Why Choose Bywater In-house Training?
- Bywater have trained thousands of delegates at In-house training courses over the last 35 years and we are able to deliver any of our public courses on an in-house basis, and more.
- Take a look at some of our clients.
- All of our In-house training courses can be tailored to suit the needs of your organisation, but if you require something completely bespoke, why not take a look at our Bespoke Training services.
- Read our case studies to see how delegates benefited from the training with Bywater.
Find Out More
If you would like to discuss how Bywater can support your organisation with our In-house training services, please call our team on 0333 123 9001 or request a quote.