DURATION OF COURSE5 days
CPDEquivalent to 40 Hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
This five-day training course represents the very latest approach for environmental management and is designed to:
- Provide delegates with the essential knowledge and skills relating to “bigger picture” environmental issues and how they link to challenges organisations face worldwide.
- Get to grips with how an environmental management system (EMS) based on ISO 14001 can be approached, implemented and deliver business results.
- Ensure compliance requirements are understood and to conduct the right diligence checks.
- provide associate membership to attendees allowing access to a huge library of practical tools, guidance notes and updates to allow continuous progression
- Why do we Need to Become More Sustainable?
- Fundamentals of Sustainability
- Principles of Sustainable Business and Corporate Governance
- Effective communication and collaboration
- Environmental principles
- Pollution and pollution control
- Introduction to policy, regulation and legislation
- Key environmental legislation and enforcement
- Environmental regulators and penalties
- Supporting change and transformation
- Environmental management systems
- Data management and interpretation
- Environmental auditing
- Impact assessment and other tools
- Reporting (corporate reporting, green claims and business case for sustainability)
- Reframing (improving sustainability performance)
You may be wanting to start a career in environmental management, be part of an environmental scheme within your business already or be new to an environmental role and wanting to gain environmental and sustainability expertise.
- Support change and deliver direct improvements that contribute to your organisation’s environmental goals in turn saving money and building a strong reputation for your business
- Identify how an environmental management system based on ISO 14001 can be approached, implemented and deliver business results
- Delegates will become an Associate Member of IEMA. This membership provides access to a huge library of practical tools, guidance notes and updates to allow continuous progression. Along with providing recognition for the knowledge gained
MOD|15th Jan, 2021
Colas Limited|14th Jan, 2021
Sussex Police|14th Jan, 2021
Element Materials Technology|14th Jan, 2021
West Yorkshire Joint Services|14th Jan, 2021
EDF Energy|13th Jan, 2021