The European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Excellence Model is a well-established framework introduced in 1992 for assessing organisations for the European Quality Award. The holistic framework can take stock of your organisation’s current practices, strengths and areas requiring improvements.
Bywater offers a range of training courses to meet client needs in Organisational Excellence and productivity. We deliver a number of EFQM Licensed dedicated courses through our EFQM Licensed training partner, Services Limited.
Our licenced EFQM Internal Assessment Training Course and Leading Your Excellence Journey Course are available on a dedicated basis at your premises, at a venue of your choice or online. Please view the course descriptions below or select the following link to request a quote.
We can provide further support with our Business Improvement Consultancy Services which assist companies in all industry sectors.
EFQM Excellence Model Training Courses Course Listing
- EFQM Licensed course designed to help you help your organisations plan, manage and support an internal improvement process.
- Prepares individuals to complete an internal assessment of their organisation
- Delegates will benefit from one-to-one coaching and feedback throughout the training
- EFQM Licensed course is designed for leaders who want to inspire, lead, drive and support organisational excellence
- Understand the basics of the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts
- Use the DMAIC approach, and supporting improvement tools, to pinpoint and address the root cause of improvement areas identified
Ziath Ltd|14th Jul, 2020
Hertfordshire Constabulary|14th Jul, 2020
SGS North America, Inc. (Vallejo)|13th Jul, 2020
Oceaneering International Services Limited|13th Jul, 2020
The Fremantle Trust|13th Jul, 2020
Lopez And White Partnership Ltd|13th Jul, 2020