The European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Excellence Model is a well-established framework introduced in 1992 for assessing organisations for the European Quality Award. The holistic framework can take stock of your organisation’s current practices, strengths and areas requiring improvements.
Bywater offers a range of training courses to meet client needs in Organisational Excellence and productivity. We deliver a number of EFQM Licensed dedicated courses through our EFQM Licensed training partner, Services Limited.
Our licenced EFQM Internal Assessment Training Course and Leading Your Excellence Journey Course are available on a dedicated basis at your premises, at a venue of your choice or online. Please view the course descriptions below or select the following link to request a quote.
We can provide further support with our Consultancy Services which assist companies in all industry sectors.
Choose your EFQM Excellence Model course
EFQM Internal Assessment Training Course | 3 days
- EFQM Licensed course designed to help you help your organisations plan, manage and support an internal improvement process.
- Prepares individuals to complete an internal assessment of their organisation
- Delegates will benefit from one-to-one coaching and feedback throughout the training
EFQM Leading Your Excellence Journey | 1 day
- EFQM Licensed course is designed for leaders who want to inspire, lead, drive and support organisational excellence
- Understand the basics of the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts
- Use the DMAIC approach, and supporting improvement tools, to pinpoint and address the root cause of improvement areas identified
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Of Europe SE|20th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|17th Nov, 2023
Schneider Electric|17th Nov, 2023
Home Office|14th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|8th Nov, 2023
Private|6th Nov, 2023
Custom Interconnect Limited (Group)|30th Oct, 2023
Royal College Of Psychiatrists|19th Oct, 2023