CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
It is also designed for managers, and senior executives, who want to understand and apply the EFQM Excellence Model within their organisations and working environment. Using real application documents and simple effective tools, participants will learn how to identify areas for improvement and adopt a structured approach to effectively address them.
This training is linked to building the EFQM Management Document, a simple way to documenting your organisation against the EFQM Model. This document provides a good overview of the organisation that can be used internally and externally and updated in real time.
Bywater offers EFQM Licensed courses provided by its partner, Services Limited, who are EFQM Licensed trainers.
- Leaders use Stakeholder’s expectations to define the future
- Leaders use (self) assessment to define the “now”
- Leaders develop strategies to achieve or exceed stakeholder’s expectations
- Leaders prioritise improvement activities and lead change
- Leaders ensure the benefits created by changes meet or exceed stakeholder’s expectations
- Understand the basics of the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts
- Interpret an assessment feedback report
- Use the DMAIC approach, and supporting improvement tools, to pinpoint and address the root cause of improvement areas identified
- Use the Business Excellence Matrix approach to develop a Management Document for your organisation.
RAF Odiham|1st Aug, 2022
RAF Odiham|29th Jul, 2022
14th Mar, 2022
Northern Ireland Water|4th Feb, 2022
Inmarsat|3rd Feb, 2022
David Brown Santasalo UK Ltd|25th Jan, 2022
Spectrum Community Health Cic|10th Jan, 2022
Spectrum Community Health Cic|5th Jan, 2022
Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA)|18th Dec, 2021
Inmarsat|29th Nov, 2021
TRB Limited|5th Nov, 2021
Avery UK|3rd Nov, 2021