DURATION OF COURSE1 days
CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
It is also designed for managers, and senior executives, who want to understand and apply the EFQM Excellence Model within their organisations and working environment. Using real application documents and simple effective tools, participants will learn how to identify areas for improvement and adopt a structured approach to effectively address them.
This training is linked to building the EFQM Management Document, a simple way to documenting your organisation against the EFQM Model. This document provides a good overview of the organisation that can be used internally and externally and updated in real time.
Bywater offers EFQM Licensed courses provided by its partner, Services Limited, who are EFQM Licensed trainers.
- Leaders use Stakeholder’s expectations to define the future
- Leaders use (self) assessment to define the “now”
- Leaders develop strategies to achieve or exceed stakeholder’s expectations
- Leaders prioritise improvement activities and lead change
- Leaders ensure the benefits created by changes meet or exceed stakeholder’s expectations
- Understand the basics of the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts
- Interpret an assessment feedback report
- Use the DMAIC approach, and supporting improvement tools, to pinpoint and address the root cause of improvement areas identified
- Use the Business Excellence Matrix approach to develop a Management Document for your organisation.
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board|4th Nov, 2020
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board|5th Sep, 2020
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board|21st Aug, 2020
Yeo Valley|14th Aug, 2020
Ziath Ltd|14th Jul, 2020
The Fremantle Trust|13th Jul, 2020