CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
It is also designed for managers, and senior executives, who want to understand and apply the EFQM Excellence Model within their organisations and working environment. Using real application documents and simple effective tools, participants will learn how to identify areas for improvement and adopt a structured approach to effectively address them.
This training is linked to building the EFQM Management Document, a simple way to documenting your organisation against the EFQM Model. This document provides a good overview of the organisation that can be used internally and externally and updated in real time.
Bywater offers EFQM Licensed courses provided by its partner, Services Limited, who are EFQM Licensed trainers.
- Leaders use Stakeholder’s expectations to define the future
- Leaders use (self) assessment to define the “now”
- Leaders develop strategies to achieve or exceed stakeholder’s expectations
- Leaders prioritise improvement activities and lead change
- Leaders ensure the benefits created by changes meet or exceed stakeholder’s expectations
- Understand the basics of the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts
- Interpret an assessment feedback report
- Use the DMAIC approach, and supporting improvement tools, to pinpoint and address the root cause of improvement areas identified
- Use the Business Excellence Matrix approach to develop a Management Document for your organisation.
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Of Europe SE|20th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|17th Nov, 2023
Schneider Electric|17th Nov, 2023
Home Office|14th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|8th Nov, 2023
Private|6th Nov, 2023
Custom Interconnect Limited (Group)|30th Oct, 2023
Royal College Of Psychiatrists|19th Oct, 2023