DURATION OF COURSE1 days
CPDEquivalent to 6 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
- Background to the changes to the Standard
- Relationship with other standards (such as ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17020)
- Revised structure and format of the Standard
- Changes and additional requirements from the current 2005 version
- Discussion session on the implication of the key changes to laboratory management systems
- Laboratory Quality/Technical Managers
- Laboratory Technicians/Supervisors
- Quality Professionals
- Assessors of Laboratory Management Systems
- Personnel responsible for procurement and evaluation of Laboratory Services
- Users of calibration and test services
It should be noted that this course is intended for those who are already familiar with the 2005 edition of ISO/IEC 17025. Those who are new to the standard should attend our Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025 which will be updated to meet the new standard as soon as the Final Draft is published. This course will also highlight the changes from the previous version.
- Understand the changes being made to ISO/IEC 17025.
- Plan the steps required in implementing these changes
- Perform a review of their existing Quality Management System to ensure all changes are included
- Add the required changes to their existing internal/external audit checklists.
Colas Limited|14th Jan, 2021
Sussex Police|14th Jan, 2021
Sussex Police|11th Jan, 2021
Sussex Police|31st Dec, 2020
Sussex Police|21st Dec, 2020
North Wales Police|4th Dec, 2020