ISO/IEC 17025:2017 was launched late November and Bywater will be running an update on the changes to the standard aimed at ensuring that participants understand the changes being made in order to enable continued compliance of laboratory management systems to the new standard as it is introduced.
- Background to the changes to the Standard
- Relationship with other standards (such as ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17020)
- Revised structure and format of the Standard
- Changes and additional requirements from the current 2005 version
- Discussion session on the implication of the key changes to laboratory management systems
- Laboratory Quality/Technical Managers
- Laboratory Technicians/Supervisors
- Quality Professionals
- Assessors of Laboratory Management Systems
- Personnel responsible for procurement and evaluation of Laboratory Services
- Users of calibration and test services
It should be noted that this course is intended for those who are already familiar with the 2005 edition of ISO/IEC 17025. Those who are new to the standard should attend our Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025 which will be updated to meet the new standard as soon as the Final Draft is published. This course will also highlight the changes from the previous version.
By the end of the session, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the changes being made to ISO/IEC 17025.
- Plan the steps required in implementing these changes
- Perform a review of their existing Quality Management System to ensure all changes are included
- Add the required changes to their existing internal/external audit checklists.
This course is offered in a webinar format so it allows you to watch the course from your desk, all you need is a screen to watch the presentation slides, sound and an internet connection. An experienced tutor will interact with you throughout the session and there will be the opportunity for you to ask questions. The course will last approximately 2 hours. You will receive;
- A course certificate to show completion of the course and for CPD
- An implementation guide to help your organisation transition
- The presentation slides so you can refer back to the content at a later date