DURATION OF COURSE1 days
CPDEquivalent to 6 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 was launched a considerable time ago and the deadline for Laboratories to comply is fast approaching. This ISO/IEC 17025 transition training course will update delegates of the changes to the standard and how these effect the compliance of laboratory management systems. With presentations and interactive workshops guided by an ISO/IEC 17025 expert, the course will enable delegates to understand the effect that the new standard will have on their organisation.
- Background to the changes to the Standard
- Relationship with other standards (such as ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17020)
- Revised structure and format of the Standard
- Changes and additional requirements from the current 2005 version
- Discussion session on the implication of the key changes to laboratory management systems
Who Should Attend
- Laboratory Quality/Technical Managers
- Laboratory Technicians/Supervisors
- Quality Professionals
- Assessors of Laboratory Management Systems
- Personnel responsible for procurement and evaluation of Laboratory Services
- Users of calibration and test services
It should be noted that this course is intended for those who are already familiar with the 2005 edition of ISO/IEC 17025. Those who are new to the standard should attend our Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025 which will be updated to meet the new standard as soon as the Final Draft is published. This course will also highlight the changes from the previous version.
By the end of the session, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the changes being made to ISO/IEC 17025.
- Plan the steps required in implementing these changes
- Perform a review of their existing Quality Management System to ensure all changes are included
- Add the required changes to their existing internal/external audit checklists.
Schedule the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Transition Training Course to take place on a dedicated basis at your offices, a venue of your choice or online on your preferred date. The course includes interactive workshops, such as ‘Impartiality Risk Assessment’ which encourage team discussions and act as a platform for later discussions on implementing ISO/IEC 17025 within your organisation.
Course Dates and Venues
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please call us on 0333 123 9001 to discuss dedicated training options
Vehicle Certification Agency|27th Apr, 2020
Identigen Limited|16th Apr, 2020
Lancashire Constabulary|3rd Apr, 2020
Mamas & Papas|2nd Apr, 2020
Metropolitan Police Service|24th Feb, 2020
Thomas Dudley Ltd|11th Feb, 2020