CPDEquivalent to 6 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
- Background to the changes to the Standard
- Relationship with other standards (such as ISO 9001 and ISO 17020)
- Revised structure and format of the Standard
- Changes and additional requirements from the current 2005 version
- Discussion session on the implication of the key changes to laboratory management systems
- Laboratory Quality/Technical Managers
- Laboratory Technicians/Supervisors
- Quality Professionals
- Assessors of Laboratory Management Systems
- Personnel responsible for procurement and evaluation of Laboratory Services
- Users of calibration and test services
It should be noted that this course is intended for those who are already familiar with the 2005 edition of ISO 17025. Those who are new to the standard should attend our Introduction to ISO 17025 training course which will be updated to meet the new standard as soon as the Final Draft is published. This course will also highlight the changes from the previous version.
- Understand the changes being made to ISO 17025.
- Plan the steps required in implementing these changes
- Perform a review of their existing Quality Management System to ensure all changes are included
- Add the required changes to their existing internal/external audit checklists.
Tradebe Inutec|28th Sep, 2021
Fusion Group Limited|25th Sep, 2021
Greenergy Biofuels Teeside Limited|2nd Sep, 2021
United Utilities Water Limited|31st Aug, 2021
Agri-Food & Bio Sciences Institute (AFBINI)|28th Aug, 2021
Cheshire Constabulary Headquarters|27th Aug, 2021